It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Lucius_Malfoy: I really hate asking since I just asked for games recently, but I noticed you have Poker Night at the Inventory and it doesn't count towards the limit. Don't know why I didn't notice it before. I can wait if I must though.
I'll give you one thing,your hide is very thick.
Dzsono: I thought Momo was gone for good?
Momo1991: Not exactly - if you know where to look :-p
That shouldn't have made me as happy as it did. Cheers, Momo :)
Much thanks to zeogold and triock for Robin Hood
Lucius_Malfoy: I really hate asking since I just asked for games recently, but I noticed you have Poker Night at the Inventory and it doesn't count towards the limit. Don't know why I didn't notice it before. I can wait if I must though.
Nah, you're good. I mean, the thing's been sitting there for ages, it's nice to see SOMEbody finally take it.
Granted.
low rated
zeogold: Nah, you're good. I mean, the thing's been sitting there for ages, it's nice to see SOMEbody finally take it.
Granted.
My thanks to zeogold and infyrin. :)
Post edited January 06, 2017 by Lucius_Malfoy
low rated
Lucius_Malfoy: My thanks to zeogold and infyrin.
That's a good leech.
low rated
zeogold: Nah, you're good. I mean, the thing's been sitting there for ages, it's nice to see SOMEbody finally take it.
Granted.
Lucius_Malfoy: My thanks to zeogold and infyrin. :)
You are only getting them on spite.
thank you zeo and an annonymous donor for Bet On Soldier
may I please ask for top trumps turbo? Thank You Zeo :-)
Post edited January 08, 2017 by cecil
cecil: may I please ask for top trumps turbo?
Granted.
Gratuitous Space Battles looks like a lot of fun. May I please have it, if I qualify?
cecil: may I please ask for top trumps turbo?
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you Zeo and VVhiteVVolf
Tcharr: Gratuitous Space Battles looks like a lot of fun. May I please have it, if I qualify?
Your registration date is a bit new. Give it a little bit and continue being active in the forum first.
Denied for now.
Tcharr: Gratuitous Space Battles looks like a lot of fun. May I please have it, if I qualify?
zeogold: Your registration date is a bit new. Give it a little bit and continue being active in the forum first.
Denied for now.
Okay. Thank you for the response. :)
zeogold: Your registration date is a bit new. Give it a little bit and continue being active in the forum first.
Denied for now.
I quit trolling the forum (three weeks now), am I eligible here?