It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Logtck: Hi, may I ask for LIMBO?
Granted.
tomyam80: So if it's not 2 much 2 ask 4 i'm like 2 ask 4 OCEAN CITY RACING & Paranormal Psychosis.
Good luck, brave warrior!
Granted.
Post edited January 01, 2017 by zeogold
high rated
zeogold: Silence of the Sleep added, courtesy of KoreaBeat.
BlackThorny: Hi there, I'm calling dibs on this one, but don't grant me yet, I may have a key lying around (and your update reminded me to check).
Once I assure I DON'T have a key, I will let you know and you may grant if you please.
Thanks anyways in advance! :)
Sooo...do you still want that Silence of the Sleep key, or...?
tomyam80: So if it's not 2 much 2 ask 4 i'm like 2 ask 4 OCEAN CITY RACING & Paranormal Psychosis.
zeogold: Good luck, brave warrior!
Granted.
Both games received & redeemed with thks 2 wanderer_27 & DeaniKris 4 the respective games. Special thks of cos goes 2 zeogold 4 managing this GA as usual. Errr... thks 4 the well wishes, i sure gonna need all the luck i can get when i start playing them. Lol. ;p
low rated
zeogold: Good luck, brave warrior!
Granted.
tomyam80: Both games received & redeemed with thks 2 wanderer_27 & DeaniKris 4 the respective games. Special thks of cos goes 2 zeogold 4 managing this GA as usual. Errr... thks 4 the well wishes, i sure gonna need all the luck i can get when i start playing them. Lol. ;p
Scored again,see ya next time.
Happy new year! Have a 2017 update.

Update: Bionic Dues, SPACECOM, Memories of a Vagabond, Eurofighter Typhoon, Crystals of Time, Realms of the Haunting, Space Hack, Crash Time 2, Pid, Gun Monkeys (x3), Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood (x3), Post Mortem (x4), Iron Storm (x4), Hexderity (itch.io key), The Planet of the Vicious Creatures (itch.io key), and ClawMegaUltra (itch.io key) added, courtesy of triock.
Syberia added, courtesy of REDVWIN.
Lifeless, The Book of Desires, Insecticide Part 1, Square's Route (x2), and Time Gentlemen, Please!/Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double pack added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
zeogold: Happy new year! Have a 2017 update.

Update: Bionic Dues, SPACECOM, Memories of a Vagabond, Eurofighter Typhoon, Crystals of Time, Realms of the Haunting, Space Hack, Crash Time 2, Pid, Gun Monkeys (x3), Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood (x3), Post Mortem (x4), Iron Storm (x4), Hexderity (itch.io key), The Planet of the Vicious Creatures (itch.io key), and ClawMegaUltra (itch.io key) added, courtesy of triock.
Lifeless, The Book of Desires, Insecticide Part 1, Square's Route (x2), and Time Gentlemen, Please!/Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double pack added, courtesy of an anonymous donor.
Happy 2017 Y'all
May I ask for SQUARE's route? #firstrequestof17
zeogold: Happy new year! Have a 2017 update.

Happy new year to all of you. Zeo, didn't you forget to include some keys ord don't you want them?

BTW: Very high recommendation for "Ben there Dan that" and "Time Gentlemen please" for every fan of point and click adventures with great humour. Loved both of them (they are both parts of one story).
Post edited January 01, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Zeo, didn't you forget to include some keys ord don't you want them?
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Update: East India Company Gold, World War II: Panzer Claws, and RoBoRumble added, courtesy of MarkoH01.
cecil: May I ask for SQUARE's route?
Granted.
Post edited January 01, 2017 by zeogold
Can I pester someone about Steam for a minute or two?

I'm having my annual 'maybe I should try it out' crisis.
tinyE: Can I pester someone about Steam for a minute or two?

Ooh, someone is tempted by the Dark Side. O.o

Go ahead, ask a question mortal! :D
tinyE: Can I pester someone about Steam for a minute or two?

triock: Ooh, someone is tempted by the Dark Side. O.o

Go ahead, ask a question mortal! :D
Sorry to all the people I'm also bothering in PM about this. :P

I'm really upset and depressed about the new year and they have some games over there that are really cheap and really good stress relievers, so I'm taking a stab, pardon the pun.

My lack of bandwidth doesn't really bother me anymore, but my connection does. I lose ti constantly, usually for just a few seconds, but still. Am I right that something like this would make playing, say Postal Redux, a real pain in the ass?
tinyE: My lack of bandwidth doesn't really bother me anymore, but my connection does. I lose ti constantly, usually for just a few seconds, but still. Am I right that something like this would make playing, say Postal Redux, a real pain in the ass?
Well, Steam offers an offline mode, so once you download a game you can play most games without internet connection.
tinyE: My lack of bandwidth doesn't really bother me anymore, but my connection does. I lose ti constantly, usually for just a few seconds, but still. Am I right that something like this would make playing, say Postal Redux, a real pain in the ass?
triock: Well, Steam offers an offline mode, so once you download a game you can play most games without internet connection.
I don;t even care about a client right now just so long as I can lose it during gameplay. If they want my saves and game data I'm being caring about that anymore so fine.

I just remember years ago trying to play Diablo 2 on BattleNet and my character kept vanishing. :P Of course that was MP.
Can I get Lifeless?

. . . Happy New Year everyone ! ! !