It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A big thank you to Doc0075 for The Surge - Augmented Edition, and to finkleroy for all your hard work.
Thanks to Doc0075 for Tales of Monkey Island: Complete Season! And thanks to finkleroy!
Many thanks to fink and Doc!
finkleroy: A doc and a cat walk into a bar and everyone in the bar leaves with a new video game.
Many thanks to our doc and cat for getting us drunk, again. :)
I cannot thank you finkleroy and Doc0075 enough! :)
Finally I can try this game without breaking bank...

You have the biggest gratitude from this cat! Meow!
Attachments:
Thank you so much Doc0075 and finkleroy for Hollow Knight + Hollow Knight - Gods & Nightmares!

ciemnogrodzianin: Just don't give up, keep trying and trust me, May 2nd A.D. 2021 will be one of the most important days of your gaming life!
Thanks for the recommendation!
Doc0075 and finkleroy are the best members of the GOG community, we all know it. Thanks for Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice!
Thanks to Doc0075 for Mad Max, and thanks to finkleroy.
Another huge thank you to Doc0075 for Siege of Avalon: Anthology, and to finkleroy for continuing to manage this giveaway... Even more so now, when it must be quite a nightmare.

Been wanting this one for the past decade or so... Which makes it quite a risk of disappointment, expectations and all, but let's see, and let's hope it won't be! First things first is hoping it won't be buggy.
What's quite certain is that it'll pretty much put an end to my hopes of dealing with backlog this year, or even that idea to have another go at King of Dragon Pass on this computer. And that's after Bound by Flame already threw a wrench in it, since I went right into it after asking for it from here last month.
Thank you very much Doc0075 & finkleroy for Thronebreaker!
Breja: What? I slept through it?! Damn you, time zones! Damn you! :D
Plenty of games left, don't worry :)

I almost did too, but one of my parents' cats woke me up and I decided to have a look here too. And yes, gave her food too :)
Thank you so much finkleroy and Doc0075 for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 Gold Edition! :)
So much thanks to fink and Doc!
Thank you Doc0075 and finkleroy for yet another blinding display of generosity and for Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition. Sharing drinks and joy with cats and docs is the best :)
finkleroy: Granted. In the future, please refrain from editing posts that contain requests.
Ops. Thanks to both you and Doc0075