It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
direspirefirewire: Hello finkleroy, may I ask for Giants: Citizen Kabuto please?
Granted.
josh72718: Id like a - Delores: A Thimbleweed Park Mini-Adventure (†) key please thank you
Granted.
Can I ask for Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest?
high rated
drxenija: Can I ask for Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest?
Granted.
Thank you SylvanFae for this awesome RPG game!
Can`t wait to make custom levels or even create one myself!
Since I disagree to let GOG unleash their ingress of (not particularly) creative electronic mail nonsense upon me, I would like to request one fine key of XIII (daggered) right here right now :P
(you are now free to go ahead and count all the references)

edit:
Well, nevermind, seems like my closet poetry attempts were for nought since somebody just granted my wish privately :P
This is a first for me so I don't know if this affects my count or not. Thank you to that person (once again, already thanked in PM).
Post edited March 31, 2021 by B1tF1ghter
high rated
B1tF1ghter: Since I disagree to let GOG unleash their ingress of (not particularly) creative electronic mail nonsense upon me, I would like to request one fine key of XIII (daggered) right here right now :P
Leave the codes, I will send you mine.
B1tF1ghter: Since I disagree to let GOG unleash their ingress of (not particularly) creative electronic mail nonsense upon me, I would like to request one fine key of XIII (daggered) right here right now :P
KetobaK: Leave the codes, I will send you mine.
Well, I guess the attrocious GOG forum software made me not see your post and I only saw it after I already messaged you in PM and then edited my request post.
Anyway :P
Thank you very much ;)
Much appreciated.

( as I said in edit there, I don't know if this affects my count or not as this is a first for me and rules say nothing about this kind of thing, finkle? Any thoughts? )
B1tF1ghter: Well, nevermind, seems like my closet poetry attempts were for nought since somebody just granted my wish privately :P
I am guessing Fink is offline atm....if he was online he'd likely have replied(whether that be a yay or nay reply).

B1tF1ghter: This is a first for me so I don't know if this affects my count or not. Thank you to that person (once again, already thanked in PM).
I don't think such affects it....I have given codes to others here before and their counts weren't decreased, afaik.

=-=-=

KetobaK: Leave the codes....
But take the cannolis ;)

Also good on ya for helping a fellow gogger out like that.
(I was going to do so, if Fink had turned them down,but ya beat me to it)
Post edited March 31, 2021 by GamezRanker
KetobaK: Leave the codes, I will send you mine.
B1tF1ghter: Well, I guess the attrocious GOG forum software made me not see your post and I only saw it after I already messaged you in PM and then edited my request post.
Anyway :P
Thank you very much ;)
Much appreciated.

( as I said in edit there, I don't know if this affects my count or not as this is a first for me and rules say nothing about this kind of thing, finkle? Any thoughts? )
You're welcome mate! Just answer to you in the chat :D

KetobaK: Leave the codes....
GamezRanker: But take the cannolis ;)
Epic reference to Peter Clemenza!
Post edited March 31, 2021 by KetobaK
KetobaK: Epic reference to Peter Clemenza!
Tbh I was more referencing The Darkness 2(which I just started re-playing), but yeah it is an epic line. :)
(haven't finished the GF films much, sadly.....but some day i'll hopefully get to them)
I got a question: For games that GOG gives away, how do people donate their keys to the Community Giveaway?

I'm not doing that for XIII, but I'm merely curious how that works.
TheBigCoreDon't Shoot My Core!

I got a question: For games that GOG gives away, how do people donate their keys to the Community Giveaway?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------

I believe you contact support to change the game to a gift code. There might be another way, but I do not know of any other method.
Post edited March 31, 2021 by JocktheLock1
JocktheLock1: TheBigCoreDon't Shoot My Core!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------

I believe you contact support to change the game to a gift code. There might be another way, but I do not know of any other method.
If you already own the game then you will get another copy of this game as a gift code from giveaway.
TheBigCore: I got a question: For games that GOG gives away, how do people donate their keys to the Community Giveaway?

The key should be listed in one's menus above, under username/privacy and settings. That will open a listing of games bought(as gifts or for one's self), including the keys for gift copies.

(note: you only get a code if you already own the game gog is giving out....if you don't own it yet, it adds the game to your own library instead)
high rated
B1tF1ghter: ( as I said in edit there, I don't know if this affects my count or not as this is a first for me and rules say nothing about this kind of thing, finkle? Any thoughts? )
If I don't grant you anything, it doesn't count toward your monthly limit. In this case, the keys are daggered, so it wouldn't have counted toward your monthly limit anyway.