It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Id like to ask for a Total Annihilation: Commander Pack key please
Thank you
Post edited June 13, 2020 by josh72718
Doc0075: I will be making a donation to this giveaway next month and already have most of the games ready for it.

I am open to some last minute suggestions from the current sale though.
Thank you for your genesority, any CRPG old or new would be great.
high rated
josh72718: Id like to ask for a Total Annihilation: Commander Pack key please
Thank you
Granted.
Doc0075: I will be making a donation to this giveaway next month and already have most of the games ready for it.

You're too generous again.
Personally I'd probably come up with pretty much the same list of classics I did the last time you asked, and probably shouldn't, so wondering if any of the games I was listing as apparently quite popular and high rated but poorly selling would be suitable. That list is changing though, right now the extended (min. number of votes = 50) looks like so.

Hi Doc, you know the right medication for this depressing time.
Thank you :)

https://www.gog.com/game/the_council
is a game I would like to play.
I have the impression that the Ys series were rarely mentioned, so I'd like to say I think it's actually a kinda challenging ARPG series, at least the classic ones. I own and have finished Ys 1+2 on Steam, and own but yet finished Ys 6, Ys: the Oath in Felghana and Ys Origin. Since Steam just recently blocked all access to the library of systems still using Windows XP, I'm considering getting GOG version of the latter 3 at some point. So, both generally and personally, I'd be glad to see some Ys games on the list if our generous donors wants some inspiration as to what games to donate.
And please, no lectures on why I should've upgraded my system, for I simply can't afford a new PC that's good enough (current one is a netbook that's 12 years old which was bought for college study, not for gaming. So no need to comment on why I shouldn't have chose it at the first place either ;)
Post edited June 14, 2020 by Makotolia
Makotolia: current one is a netbook that's 12 years old which was bought for college study, not for gaming. So no need to comment on why I shouldn't have chose it at the first place either ;)
a netbook still running after 12 years? That's actually impressive
Makotolia: current one is a netbook that's 12 years old which was bought for college study, not for gaming. So no need to comment on why I shouldn't have chose it at the first place either ;)
kusumahendra: a netbook still running after 12 years? That's actually impressive
It's basicly the only PC that I've owned exclusively (not one that I have to share with my parents nor one that's given to me when its former owner gets a new one that is), so not sure if that's an impressive feat XD

I think the DLCs of Field of Glory II would be greatly appreciated. Especially these ones:
-Field of Glory II: Legions Triumphant
-Field of Glory II: Rise of Persia
-Field of Glory II: Age of Belisarius

(I already have the rest of the DLCs)

As always, thank you!

Thank you as always for your generosity.
I lack for nothing, and have a decent backlog to keep me happily entertained - but all the same, the following are games that I'd ask for immediately if I saw them on the giveaway list:
- Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption
- Kerbal Space Program
- Megaquarium
- Shortest Trip to Earth
- Sunless Skies
Post edited June 14, 2020 by gogtrial34987
Makotolia: It's basicly the only PC that I've owned exclusively (not one that I have to share with my parents nor one that's given to me when its former owner gets a new one that is), so not sure if that's an impressive feat XD
well, a computer still runs properly after six years is pretty impressive I think, especially since mine tends to die in 5th year

I have no shortage of games to play but

Druid Stone Mehnir's forest and Mutant year zero +DLC has always had me interested. :)

Of some of my favorites.

Planescape Torment
Tides of Numenera
Wasteland 2
Crono Trigger and Cross (oh wait those are not at GOG. Maybe one day)

Thanks so much Doc0075 for being so active and generous with the giveaways.
Post edited June 14, 2020 by greyhat
high rated
greyhat: Thanks so much Doc0075 for being so active and generous with the giveaways.
He is one to be looked up to with all the generosity he puts forward......if only I had the budget to be half as generous.

Well anyways I will be dropping a few meager codes in a day or so...hopefully they will make someone happy as well. :)
GameRager: He is one to be looked up to with all the generosity he puts forward......if only I had the budget to be half as generous.

Well anyways I will be dropping a few meager codes in a day or so...hopefully they will make someone happy as well. :)
Don't sell yourself short. All donations are appriciated :)
Dreamia: Don't sell yourself short. All donations are appriciated :)
Thanks for the kind words. I know people are appreciative of any donations....I just mean I wish I could donate the big ticket items like some others....of course if I went that route i'd only be able to make a scant few happy, so instead I often buy a ton of cheaper ones so more can get something.

(Of course I also sometimes buy a few more pricey titles as well, but that is a rare thing)

That said, I am glad we have such others around like Doc....he and the others were part of the inspiration for me to get into doing this as well....so kudos and cheers to them. :D