It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi. Can I, please, have a key for - Divine Divinity + Beyond Divinity?
high rated
Sagara-san: Hi. Can I, please, have a key for - Divine Divinity + Beyond Divinity?
Granted.
finkleroy, thanks both you and Melvinica (who's profile gives me 404 error for some reason)
Nominating woosk for Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut.
AWG43: Nominating woosk for Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut.
Maybe I am blind but it does not seem to be on the list.

Edit: Disregard this - I did not know about the new rules.
Post edited June 13, 2020 by MarkoH01
Doc0075: I will be making a donation to this giveaway next month and already have most of the games ready for it.

I am open to some last minute suggestions from the current sale though.
I'd like to suggest some games from the BloodRayne series, Crysis series, Metro series, Red Faction series, Risen/Gothic series and Deus Ex series, especially the deluxe version of Mankind Divided (the last part I need to complete my Deus Ex collection on GOG :D).

BeatriceElysia: snip
I have a lot of "owned by many" games on my wishlist that I already own on other platforms (Steam, Origin, Uplay, etc.). I "move" (buying them again) these games from other platforms to GOG whenever possible, but there are still too many games to transfer and not always enough money.

The reason I do this is because the GOG versions of these games usually work much better, especially the oldies. Oh, and GOG versions are DRM-Free, while the same games on other platforms may have double or even triple DRM (for example, Mankind Divided still has Denuvo on Steam).

And I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who does so, because "owned by many" games still disappear from the list much faster than any other games. (:

By the way, +1 for Ara Fell and Shovel Knight from your list.

AWG43: Nominating woosk for Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut.
MarkoH01: Maybe I am blind but it does not seem to be on the list.
When someone is nominated for a game, finkleroy removes this game from the list, until the nominated user accepts/rejects the nomination. (:
high rated
What OHMYGODJCABOMB said. When someone is nominated for a game, I remove it from the list. If they decline the nomination, I re-add it.
finkleroy: What OHMYGODJCABOMB said. When someone is nominated for a game, I remove it from the list. If they decline the nomination, I re-add it.
Ah, did not know this. In the past the game was only marked but not removed. Learned something new. Thank you and thanks to OHMYGODJCABOMB for clarification.
high rated
Doc0075: I will be making a donation to this giveaway next month and already have most of the games ready for it.

The Longest Journey, Dreamfall: The Longest Journey and Dreamfall Chapters are fantastic games. The Longest Journey is my favorite game ever, and I even named my cat after the playable character. All three games are modestly priced, and Dreamfall Chapters is at an historic low right now at USD $6.24.

I played and loved Jazz Jackrabbit Collection and Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection when they were first released, and both collections are currently on sale for USD $1.99 each.

I'd also like to request AMID EVIL and DUSK. I love those games and newish retro-inspired FPS don't seem to end up in the giveaway very often. WRATH: Aeon of Ruin also looks good, but it's still in early access.

I own all of the games I mentioned, except WRATH: Aeon of Ruin (but I don't buy or play games that are in early access), so I'm not asking for anyone to buy these games for me. I'd just love for them to be donated to the giveaway. I've bought a handful of games during the sale, and when the sale ends, I'll be adding them along with all the other donations that I've been asked to hold onto until then.

As always your generosity is beyond measure, thank you for all the joy you bring to the GOG community! :)

I would like to suggest, if possible, Foxtail. It is a beautiful adventure game, with gorgeous pixel art that looks and feels like the good old days. It's still in development, but the playable chapters are great. It's perhaps my favorite adventure game from the last few years and I would love if more people would have the chance to play it. :)
If i can suggest any, i'll say Graveyard keeper, Empire Earth 2 , Battlevoid: Harbinger or Mark of the ninja they're worthy games
high rated
Hello everyone. I am new to GOG and PC gaming in general. The Trails in the Sky series got me into PC gaming and I am loving FC so far.

Just wanted to say that this thread is awesome and a breathe of fresh air with everything that's going on in the world. I will be donating in the future and wish everyone the best.

Some tips among games I would like to see
Blasphemouus
Ghost of a Tale
Valfaris
Amid Evil
Fight'N Rage
Unruly Heroes
Luna the Shadowdust

Thank you!
Post edited June 13, 2020 by Dogmaus

I recently completed Styx: Master of Shadows, and recommend that for the giveaway. I loved it! I'm sure people who play stealth games will appreciate.

Don't know about the sequel, as I didn't have money for that one (lockdown and all). Based on reviews, it seems to be just as good.

King of Dragon Pass. The only management simulation I've been able to enjoy. The amount of scenarios allow for plenty of replayability. You can really see how it was a labor of love with hundreds of drawn scenes and details galore.

Cuphead for very similar reasons. I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet, but from what I have seen it is another labor of love game.