It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

greeklover: It seems that DampSquib, Doc0075, UncleColdBeer and others got mad:D after that post about "not enough meaningful donations" and started buying hot games left and right to make more people happy. Last month had about 50 giftees, that's a huge number. And those haunted Stalker keys just keep on giving ;)
Indeed, what is happening here is quite spectacular. I want to add my thanks. We've received countless hours of great entertainment. I hope all the good (like whatever you do) will come back to the donors.
No kidding. Amazing generosity. Shows how at least in this sense just a few people can make it feel a lot like the old days again. And multiple copies of Witcher 3 at once are quite... shocking in themselves. (How many minutes did they last, btw? :)))
gixgox: WOW - Is there still a key for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (!) available?

Could that be for me?
zeogold: Well, another key actually just rolled in, so:
Granted.

I preordered the game the first day it was released. When I later read about the high system requirements, I gifted it to a friend. Meanwhile I have seen at my neighbours that it is even possible to enjoy the game on an older machine. I hope my PC will like Geralt too, at least a tiny bit. 1000 thanks to the witcher zeogold and a very generous Doc0075.
Happy :)
Post edited September 02, 2018 by gixgox
Thank you Doc0075, thank you Zeogold, and thank you greater friendly community. You are all wonderful.
zeogold: Granted
AB2012: Thank you very much Zeogold (and Dampsquib for the giveaway)!
My pleasure, enjoy.

ciemnogrodzianin: Thank you so much, DampSquib, for a ticket to Nantucket!
Thanks also to Enebias and zeogold!
Welcome and enjoy.
I would like to request King Arthur Collection please if still available.

I would also like to commend those who gifted Witcher 3 GOTY and congratulations to those who received them. I bought it a few years ago and thought it was the one of the best rpgs of this generation. I was a bit surprised it was being given away this early, so kudos to the donors.
Post edited September 03, 2018 by FireDrakeZ
Ghorpm: I've just got a PM informing me that you are talking about me in public soooo here I am ;)
zeogold: I'm pretty much assuming two things:
1. You got the PM two days ago.
2. It included the words "GREAT SCOTT!" somewhere in it.
Actually, I'll get this PM tomorrow but so it happened I read it yesterday. No big deal, really ;)
If you still have a problem with a chat notif, zeo, check you chat.
Post edited September 03, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
Hello,

May I ask about "The Penumbra Collection"?

Best regards :)
DyNaer: Zeo, may i request this title ?

King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame + Dead Legions

TIA :-)
FireDrakeZ: I would like to request King Arthur Collection please if still available.

I would also like to commend those who gifted Witcher 3 GOTY and congratulations to those who received them. I bought it a few years ago and thought it was the one of the best rpgs of this generation. I was a bit surprised it was being given away this early, so kudos to the donors.
erbello: Hello,

May I ask about "The Penumbra Collection"?

Best regards :)
These three are only request so far, I think. I hope there's lots of good donations in the last two days... so you can edit your OP.
Post edited September 04, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
BeatriceElysia: I hope there's lots of good donations in the last two days... so you can edit your OP.
Rushing again? :p Was thinking it may even be an idea to wait till after the sale to put new stuff, maybe excepting any multiple copies of one game that may exist, which could be posted one by one, spread it out a bit.
They have chosen good titles, but I sense some patron whose name starts with B has prepared some surprises for us.

I'll borrow Ghorpm's flux capacitor, just in case...
The Witcher 3 would be nifty.
Post edited September 04, 2018 by tastymonkey
tastymonkey: The Witcher 3 would be nifty.
yeah bud ur late like reeeeeeeeeeaaaallllly late
I'm asking for King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame + Dead Legions

Thanks