It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all, is Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition still available? tnx
Greetings. May I please apply to the excellent Frozen Synapse game? I wish to crush all illusions that I'm a great strategic thinker.
Gede: Greetings. May I please apply to the excellent Frozen Synapse game? I wish to crush all illusions that I'm a great strategic thinker.
If you like it, I'll challenge you in urban battles.
Gede: Greetings. May I please apply to the excellent Frozen Synapse game? I wish to crush all illusions that I'm a great strategic thinker.
Enebias: If you like it, I'll challenge you in urban battles.
Looking for easy wins, heh? ;-)
Anybody play Consortium? Reviews say it's buggy but has a good story. Was the story engaging enough to play despite the bugs?
BlueMooner: Anybody play Consortium? Reviews say it's buggy but has a good story. Was the story engaging enough to play despite the bugs?
I did. I really like it. It's very short. I don't encounter any bug so perhaps I'm just lucky. Worth a play imo
Wow thanks man!
Can I have Eador: Genesis?
Post edited April 24, 2018 by natewu
hello can i have saintsrow 2.unfortunately i missed the giveaway because it was given away before my sign up
thank you
MarkoH01:
Just a heads up that Doc has La-Mulana in his giveaway ;)
MarkoH01:
greeklover: Just a heads up that Doc has La-Mulana in his giveaway ;)
Thank you very much. As soon as I read it I participated. It's one game I already own on Steam but would love to have DRM-free instead. Unfortunately when it was on GOG connect I did not even own it on Steam (it was from a key gifted to me by a nice GOGer) so I couldn't use GOG connect then. Well - fingers crossed :)
May I request Little Big Adventure 2? It looks like a fun series, but I never play any one of them. Anyone has played them?
May I have Cultures 1&2?
May I request Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition?
I hope one day to acquire all the Duke's games that were available here on GOG.
BlueMooner: Anybody play Consortium? Reviews say it's buggy but has a good story. Was the story engaging enough to play despite the bugs?
kusumahendra: I did. I really like it. It's very short. I don't encounter any bug so perhaps I'm just lucky. Worth a play imo
Thanks, maybe it was just early versions!

I ask for Consortium oh gift master Zeo.
Alexim: May I request Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition?
I hope one day to acquire all the Duke's games that were available here on GOG.
Unfortunately, you are third person who request this game. I suggest you to pick another one before the end of the month.