It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pidgeot: Glory has been given to Arstotzka.
Mister Vonel oversaw this.
Celton88: Sweet. Got Shadowrun Returns :) I think I'm done! Unless.... The Guild Gold Edition pops up next!
that one was a while back in this round 2
ROUND 2

01 - Theme Park
02 - Luftrausers
03 - Deadly Premonition
04 - Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
05 - Teslagrad
06 - Blitzkrieg Anthology
07 - Full spectrum warrior: Ten Hammers
08 - Shelter
09 - Quest for Glory 1-5
10 - Race the Sun
11 - Blade of Darkness
12 - The Last Express
13 - Flatout 2
14 - Long Live the Queen
15 - Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
16 - Interstate '76 Arsenal, The
17 - Legends of Grimrock
18 - Police Quest 1 2 3 4
19 - Driftmoon
20 - The Guild, Gold Edition
21 - American McGee's Grimm
22 - Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
23 - King's Quest 4+5+6
24 - Broken Age, Season Pass
25 - Rise of the Triad (2013)
26 - Etherlords 2
27 - Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
28 - Wasteland 1
29 - Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
30 - Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space
31 - Alan Wake's American Nightmare
32 - Still Life
33 - Pirates! Gold Plus
34 - SiN Gold
35 - Hammerwatch
36 - Gobliiins pack
37 - Humans Must Answer
38 - Space Quest 4+5+6
39 - Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
40 - Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut
41 - Gateways
42 - Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition
43 - Papers, Please
44 - Shadowrun Returns
Celton88: Sweet. Got Shadowrun Returns :) I think I'm done! Unless.... The Guild Gold Edition pops up next!
The Guild GE was already at this round (number 20), so ye'll have to wait for next Round, sorry.
The Guild has already made it's second appearance, about 12 hours ago. You'll have to wait for the third round for that one.
It seems like I have the luck of the Amish when it comes to free games. :P
Wow! Lots of help on the order lol. Thanks for the head's up! I'll get ready for school then :)

Happy Insomnia!
Beware, I wake!

Thanks again to everyone who kept it going through the night. Just got done catching up on reading the posts. Glad to see I didn't miss any of the three games I'm still trying for:

Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption
Democracy 3
Betrayal at Krondor Pack

EDIT: I'm back now, thanks to the folks who had my back while I was away!
Post edited May 13, 2014 by IAmSinistar
This whole Promo is new to me.
So how many rounds will there probably be, if judging from the last time?
IAmSinistar: REQUEST: I've got to jump in the shower and get breakfast set up, so if any of these games appear while this message is still here, I would appreciate someone picking them up for me. I'll pay you back with another game. I will take this message down once I'm back online, should be about a half-hour.
I'll keep an eye out for you.
agog4games: This whole Promo is new to me.
Judging from the last time, 3.
agog4games: This whole Promo is new to me.
It was three rounds last time, and we're currently nearly halfway through the second round.
Pidgeot: I'll keep an eye out for you.
I hope you're not talking about when he is in the shower. :P
IAmSinistar: Beware, I wake!

Thanks again to everyone who kept it going through the night. Just got done catching up on reading the posts. Glad to see I didn't miss any of the three games I'm still trying for:

Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption
Democracy 3
Betrayal at Krondor Pack

REQUEST: I've got to jump in the shower and get breakfast set up, so if any of these games appear while this message is still here, I would appreciate someone picking them up for me. I'll pay you back with another game. I will take this message down once I'm back online, should be about a half-hour.
I'll keep an eye out and grab if I can :) My eyes are getting to the closing stage but half an hour isn't long!
IAmSinistar: REQUEST: I've got to jump in the shower and get breakfast set up, so if any of these games appear while this message is still here, I would appreciate someone picking them up for me. I'll pay you back with another game. I will take this message down once I'm back online, should be about a half-hour.
Pidgeot: I'll keep an eye out for you.
I'm on it too. Will be looking for Vampire myself, so will Snag an extra copy if needed.