It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: Any opinions of Gateways?
Well I find them to be really convenient for going in and out of places. :P
Welcome back devishly ingenius Insomnia Sale, I missed you.
Shnoorum: I just clicked history at the top left, clear recent history, unchecked everything but cookies, and set the time frame to everything. I don't have a full understanding of cookies but as he stated you might want to back them up. I didn't bother though
I tried it again, exactly following what you explain, but nothing change.
Can someone buy for me Shadow Man and I'll buy for you a 1.5$ game of your choosing tommorow(from any site) cause I can't follow the promo anymore?
And here I thought that "Gateways" will follow the fate of "Shelter"... guess not every game for 1 buck triggers insta-buying flash.
Wow, Gateways looks really mind bending.

If I didn't dislike platformers so much I would grab a copy.
stg83: Well I find them to be really convenient for going in and out of places. :P
lol I withheld from saying something similar
So, there's 100 games going up for sale but there's been some repeats... is anyone keeping track of how many unique titles have gone up so far so we know how many more are left?
Tue, 13 May 2014 11:27:17 UTC: Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition - 75% off ($1.49) - 400
ThEjOkErIsWiLd: So, there's 100 games going up for sale but there's been some repeats... is anyone keeping track of how many unique titles have gone up so far so we know how many more are left?
100 games total in the sale, each up once per round, and we're in the second round now.
ThEjOkErIsWiLd: So, there's 100 games going up for sale but there's been some repeats... is anyone keeping track of how many unique titles have gone up so far so we know how many more are left?
All 100 titles have gone up once with no repeats in between. That was round one, and that's all listed in the first post of the thread.

We're currently on our second pass through them - in a different order - with Heretic Kingdoms being the 42nd title in the second round. There will likely be a third pass after this one, if the last Insomnia sale is anything to go by.
The list on page 1 is all 100 games that will be repeated in 3 rounds. Scroll back a few pages to see the list of the 2nd round that has gone already.
Shnoorum: I just clicked history at the top left, clear recent history, unchecked everything but cookies, and set the time frame to everything. I don't have a full understanding of cookies but as he stated you might want to back them up. I didn't bother though
Splatsch: I tried it again, exactly following what you explain, but nothing change.
by the way. firefox, because somebody decided it was a good idea, will get rid of all of your flash cookies if you clear the cookies with the clear private data dialogue without telling your or giving any indication. this includes things like volume settings for youtube videos. it also includes save games for rpgs like monsters den. yeah.

so bear that in mind. to back that stuff up you'll need to look up how to back up flash cookies and where the folders are.

you could still try manually deleting your webappstore.sqlite file. I'm using firefox, if that isn't what you're using
ROUND 2

01 - Theme Park
02 - Luftrausers
03 - Deadly Premonition
04 - Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
05 - Teslagrad
06 - Blitzkrieg Anthology
07 - Full spectrum warrior: Ten Hammers
08 - Shelter
09 - Quest for Glory 1-5
10 - Race the Sun
11 - Blade of Darkness
12 - The Last Express
13 - Flatout 2
14 - Long Live the Queen
15 - Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
16 - Interstate '76 Arsenal, The
17 - Legends of Grimrock
18 - Police Quest 1 2 3 4
19 - Driftmoon
20 - The Guild, Gold Edition
21 - American McGee's Grimm
22 - Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
23 - King's Quest 4+5+6
24 - Broken Age, Season Pass
25 - Rise of the Triad (2013)
26 - Etherlords 2
27 - Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
28 - Wasteland 1
29 - Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
30 - Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space
31 - Alan Wake's American Nightmare
32 - Still Life
33 - Pirates! Gold Plus
34 - SiN Gold
35 - Hammerwatch
36 - Gobliiins pack
37 - Humans Must Answer
38 - Space Quest 4+5+6
39 - Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
40 - Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut
41 - Gateways
42 - Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition
Nice to see the pairs are still going strong. Even better to see I haven't missed any games yet :)

That and I've finally managed to login using my iPad (had to download chrome in order to do it though :/ )