It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Splatsch: Yep. I was beginning to think I was the only one having this big account troubles ^^
I sent a support ticket, but nothing changed and no answer for now, but they must be very busy. I hope I won't miss the game I'm looking for é_è
In fact, it's a new method from GOG to save our wallets despite ourselfs ;)
Did you guys try a different browser? I was having problems in Firefox but when I tried IE it worked fine. Then I cleared the entire history, cache, cookies in firefox and it is working as well.
Christoph89: What is this... every game i got from the Promo last night is not showing up in my download List...?
I hope i am not the only one with this issue...
Nesoo: Try refreshing your account.
Thanks a million for the tip. I actually purchased "Jack Keane 2" last night, and it did not show up in my list of games until I followed your advice and refreshed my acount!
triock: Still not sleepy? ;)
Had to wait for nightfall and am kinda hoping Aarklash will appear before I disappear :) If not, there's always round 3!
stg83: Did you guys try a different browser? I was having problems in Firefox but when I tried IE it worked fine. Then I cleared the entire history, cache, cookies in firefox and it is working as well.
I restarted Firefox, cleaning all cache, cookies etc... Nothing changed. I tried Palemoon, but same trouble. And... I don't have IE installed :P
triock: Still not sleepy? ;)
Tarnicus: Had to wait for nightfall and am kinda hoping Aarklash will appear before I disappear :) If not, there's always round 3!
i'm waiting for aarklash too -- it should appear after arcanum, right?
24h shift at work...i am so happy i will not miss my wishlist games :-)
Dexterus: Well, its still a quite good and amusing adventure game besides that. Actually, you would barely see any tits there; you know, it was released before Game of Thrones series hit the screen, in those old times tits weren't so obvious :P
Tarnicus: Yeah I was trying to see if I could find a pixelated version of the types of images we used to share on our 1980s computers, but trying to google "1980s digital tittie pic" didnt return ANY unpixelated results. Strangely the non-image search #1 result was Frank Zappa, so the search engine must have been working on some level lol
Try the old PD(Public Domain) ROM images for the SNES, that's about as low as you can go and still maintain your eyesight.
Tarnicus: Had to wait for nightfall and am kinda hoping Aarklash will appear before I disappear :) If not, there's always round 3!
Ungunbu: i'm waiting for aarklash too -- it should appear after arcanum, right?
In theory yes :)
Unless it shows up as a random first...
Splatsch: I restarted Firefox, cleaning all cache, cookies etc... Nothing changed. I tried Palemoon, but same trouble. And... I don't have IE installed :P
Ah I see, I have seen others reporting problems as well it may actually be happening with folks who have bought a lot of games. ;)
Niggles: Unless it shows up as a random first...
i think that only games at odd positions can be random, the next game is fixed

so arcanum #1 can be random followed by aarklash
Shnoorum: Anyone else having trouble at the checkout page? I don't need Lone Survivor as I have it on Steam and PSVita but I don't want something awesome to come along and be unable to buy it. I would be most displeased
Licurg: Having the same problem .
what problem are you guys having exactly? is it just a blank gray page that you see at the checkout screen?

do you have trouble with posting on the forums?

does the login button not work or disappear for you?
Splatsch: I restarted Firefox, cleaning all cache, cookies etc... Nothing changed. I tried Palemoon, but same trouble. And... I don't have IE installed :P
stg83: Ah I see, I have seen others reporting problems as well it may actually be happening with folks who have bought a lot of games. ;)
Huuum... A lot... I just bought 3 in the sale Oo
Splatsch: Huuum... A lot... I just bought 3 in the sale Oo
haha...thats a lot more than me. :P
Yep if it follows the same pattern :)