It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Chevette: Please let Aarklash Legacy be next! *crosses fingers and toes and eyes and legs and arms... ouch hard to type*
Don't do that. You'll cramp up and fall over. Then while you're momentarily incapacitated, someone will steal your wallet and buy you Alan Wake with your card.
Chevette: Haha I needed that! Thanks!
joppo: You're welcome, I actually just repeated a joke someone posted when Keane graced us back then.
Alan's Nightmarish Wake didn't even compare to the agony that was Keane, but it is a worthy successor worthy of such a jest.
I am heading to bed cant take much more insomnia before work, if Valdis story comes back i will PP someone for it. TY
I'm tired.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uai7M4RpoLU

(PG-13)
Post edited May 13, 2014 by ruddycanuck
Chevette: Please let Aarklash Legacy be next! *crosses fingers and toes and eyes and legs and arms... ouch hard to type*
CarrionCrow: Don't do that. You'll cramp up and fall over. Then while you're momentarily incapacitated, someone will steal your wallet and buy you Alan Wake with your card.
NOOOOOO I already own two copies and I don't even want to play it! *dissolves into a sobbing heap of goo*
CarrionCrow: Don't do that. You'll cramp up and fall over. Then while you're momentarily incapacitated, someone will steal your wallet and buy you Alan Wake with your card.
Chevette: NOOOOOO I already own two copies and I don't even want to play it! *dissolves into a sobbing heap of goo*
Well....in that case, find two people you don't like and pass the misery along. Better with them than with you.
Chevette: NOOOOOO I already own two copies and I don't even want to play it! *dissolves into a sobbing heap of goo*
CarrionCrow: Well....in that case, find two people you don't like and pass the misery along. Better with them than with you.
One's on Steam and the other... man I don't even know where it is. Humble? Groupees? Somewhere. I should really inflict that one on someone... who has displeased me.... yes.
CarrionCrow: Well....in that case, find two people you don't like and pass the misery along. Better with them than with you.
Chevette: One's on Steam and the other... man I don't even know where it is. Humble? Groupees? Somewhere. I should really inflict that one on someone... who has displeased me.... yes.
There ya go. And when you give it to that person, that special someone you want to see suffer? Give it to them with a smile.
Chevette: One's on Steam and the other... man I don't even know where it is. Humble? Groupees? Somewhere. I should really inflict that one on someone... who has displeased me.... yes.
CarrionCrow: There ya go. And when you give it to that person, that special someone you want to see suffer? Give it to them with a smile.
You're diablolical. I hope I never get on your bad side!
odbo255: Oh please, oh please - let Star Control be next...
I've still never really gotten into the first one but played Star Control 2 tons when I was younger. If anyone misses out, there's a remake that is meant to be pretty decent using the source code that was released http://sc2.sourceforge.net/screenshots.php
CarrionCrow: There ya go. And when you give it to that person, that special someone you want to see suffer? Give it to them with a smile.
Man, I totally imagined that happening. Got to stop letting my imagination run wild so late at night.
Well, I'm about to hit the haystack mates. It was fun to stick around, even if I didn't post much I read everything. Thanks for all the fun that kept the wait from becoming an extreme borefest.

Also it was worth the wait to snag Still Life. Even better if it was free but $2 is good enough.

Gnight all, and watch out for the keaning that might befall us.
I wonder what the new company would be called if Humble Bundle and Groupees merged...Grumble Bundle or Humpees?
Tarnicus: I wonder what the new company would be called if Humble Bundle and Groupees merged...Grumble Bundle or Humpees?
IndeBundlesAreNoMore
joppo: Well, I'm about to hit the haystack mates. It was fun to stick around, even if I didn't post much I read everything. Thanks for all the fun that kept the wait from becoming an extreme borefest.

Also it was worth the wait to snag Still Life. Even better if it was free but $2 is good enough.

Gnight all, and watch out for the keaning that might befall us.
Goodnight, sleep tight. Don't let the bedbugs bite.