It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bluey83: I guess poor Alan isn't one of the popular kids in the playground!

But will he hang around as long as Ten Hammers? Here's hoping not!
Problem is these are one of those games which has been discounted heavily everywhere previously (Pid and a few others in same boat)
Re-Listening to A Feast for Crows now, keeping track of how many people die in it before Alan Wake goes away...
lol I know, a heavy discount is the reason for Alan Wake being on my shelf already.... just one of many games waiting to be played, one day!
Niggles: didnt u say that about another game?
Oh well, yeah, but the same applies to this game.
djdarko: I got American Nightmare earlier, I must be the only bloke on the forum who still doesn't have Alan Wake (the original).
Nope, there's two of us now and that's the game I was holding out for. Pisses me off that when I logged onto GoG yesterday, the original Hitman game was the one on sale yet Alan Wake was right before that. GRRRR!!!!
Here's one of my favorite reviews from last Insomnia sale...

Cured my son!
Posted on 2013-11-13 23:53:33 by flat_earth7
I should preface this by saying that I've been having a lot of trouble with my son. Recently, he's discovered the wide world of the internet as well as computer gaming, and he hasn't been listening to his mother or myself at all.
Jack Keane, your Fire Within has cleansed my son of all desire to turn on a computer from this day forth! He cleaned his room, did the dishes, and wept as he said his prayers. When I asked what brought about the change, he screamed through the raining tears, "JACK KEANE! JACK KEANE!"
Bless you, Jack Keane...
I bought one, but it is still going at a snail pace.

Better slap ourselves awake, so we can move on to the next game.
Niggles: Problem is these are one of those games which has been discounted heavily everywhere previously (Pid and a few others in same boat)
Exactly, ALan Wake has been in way too many sales in both GOG and Steam.
Tarnicus: So obviously Alan Wake's Nightmare wasn't the dream you were hoping to wake to? lol What are you keeping an eye out for?
Making a list and checking it twice. Ha, it's hard to sort through I think I'll probably end up buying 10 or so for myself and a few for gifting friends. Happy to see Papers Please made it. :D
RWarehall: Here's one of my favorite reviews from last Insomnia sale...

Cured my son!
I should preface this by saying that I've been having a lot of trouble with my son. Recently, he's discovered the wide world of the internet as well as computer gaming, and he hasn't been listening to his mother or myself at all.
Jack Keane, your Fire Within has cleansed my son of all desire to turn on a computer from this day forth! He cleaned his room, did the dishes, and wept as he said his prayers. When I asked what brought about the change, he screamed through the raining tears, "JACK KEANE! JACK KEANE!"
Bless you, Jack Keane...
Love it!!
djdarko: I got American Nightmare earlier, I must be the only bloke on the forum who still doesn't have Alan Wake (the original).
IwubCheeze: Nope, there's two of us now and that's the game I was holding out for. Pisses me off that when I logged onto GoG yesterday, the original Hitman game was the one on sale yet Alan Wake was right before that. GRRRR!!!!
I actually passed it by, and in turn bought a handful of games I didn't even want that were double the price.

lol, what that hell is wrong with me...
Nope I don't have it, at least not on GOG. I've somehow got the 2nd one on GOG but no idea what I was thinking back in December of 2012. Probably getting ready for the "end of the world" and grabbing as many games in preparation as I could for it lol
Ah, good, still no Zork.
Cyberevil: I didn't keep exact time, but I think this thing sold a blistering 7 copies in 30 mins...

*edit* Funny! it sold 9 in the time it took to type that comment though... maybe i should just keep blathering?
Keep chatting, it's working!
RWarehall: Here's one of my favorite reviews from last Insomnia sale...

Cured my son!
Bless you, Jack Keane...
LMFAO!
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Tarnicus
*puts on boxing match announcer voice*

FACE-OFF!! Jack Keane vs. Alan Wake. You can´t miss it, today on GOG.