It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DarkRiddle: Does anyone know (approximately, more of a guess) how late round 3 will start? With here already being 2:35 a.m. I kinda want to go to bed xD
74 games left after Etherlords 2. Say ten minutes apiece to clear (extremely optimistic estimate), and you've still got another 12 hours, 20 minutes before round three starts.
Ezbee: how long is this going to run? and is it on a loop?

i keep missing the games i want because its going so quick.
Dachenko11: One more round and it's over.
Thanks man
1. Theme Park
2. Luftrausers
3. Deadly Premonition
4. Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
5. teslagrad
6. Blitzkrieg Anthology
7. Full spectrum warrior: ten hammers
8. shelter
9: quest for glory 1-5
10. race the sun
11. blade of darkness
12. the last express
13. Flatout 2
14. Long Live the Queen
15. Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
16. Interstate '76 Arsenal, The
17. Legends of Grimrock
18. Police Quest 1 2 3 4
19. Driftmoon
20. The Guild, Gold Edition
21. American McGee's Grimm
22. Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
23. King's Quest 4+5+6
24. Broken Age, Season Pass
25. Rise of the Triad (2013)
26. Etherlords 2
Alien8n: Ok, off to sleep. If anyone wants to buy me a copy of Syberia 2 and/or Democracy 3 I'd appreciate it.

Night
Rest well and thanks for your pattern recognition help. Hopefully we figure this out before the 3rd loop!
Round 2 list :
01. Theme Park
02. Luftrausers
03. Deadly Premonition
04. Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
05. teslagrad
06. Blitzkrieg Anthology
07. Full spectrum warrior: ten hammers
08. shelter
09: quest for glory 1-5
10. race the sun
11. blade of darkness
12. the last express
13. Flatout 2
14. Long Live the Queen
15. Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
16. Interstate '76 Arsenal, The
17. Legends of Grimrock
18. Police Quest 1 2 3 4
19. Driftmoon
20. The Guild, Gold Edition
21. American McGee's Grimm
22. Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
23. King's Quest 4+5+6
24. Broken Age, Season Pass
25. Rise of the Triad (2013)
26. Etherlords 2
LoboBlanco: Jack Keane 2 sold out faster than beer and frankfurters on oktoberfest.
ClockwerkDE: Du meine Güte!

Same for Sang-Froid, Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space, Bard's Tale and Warlords Battlecry 3.
No chance to grab those X_X And I bet those games won't loop again...
I don't think any of those have been round for a second time yet and there should be a third round after that. Don't worry, you've got a chance as long as you don't want to sleep!
madth3: But in each round there are more copies of each game, right?
So, third round will probably last longer than each of the previous rounds.
That is correct, the slow ones especially (like Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall and Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers) will take even longer in the third round.
ClockwerkDE: Same for Sang-Froid, Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space, Bard's Tale and Warlords Battlecry 3.
No chance to grab those X_X And I bet those games won't loop again...
All of the games in Round 1 are getting repeated in this Round 2 and no reason to doubt they'll loop for a 3rd time in Round 3, so you've still got chances =)
DarkRiddle: Does anyone know (approximately, more of a guess) how late round 3 will start? With here already being 2:35 a.m. I kinda want to go to bed xD
LynetteC: It depends on how quickly games are bought. All we need is another Full Spectrum Warrior and you'll be looking at finishing this round at 5-6am! :-o
Well that will be okey, have to be up then again anyway ^^;
Good luck everyone! And goodnight! :)
Dachenko11: Wait, is fishing for codes still viable? Or did everyone already give all the codes away in acts of generosity? Speaking of, I'm code fishing!
Yep you're only asking because it was mentioned. You missed Dwarf Quest and I was waiting to hear if the other person wanted Tank Operations on Steam(given they asked about DRM free) and it's yours if they don't want :)
Thanks @sai
Post edited May 12, 2014 by gallahad2000
There's a thread for asking for games and codes here, there's already some requests for games out of the insomnia sale:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
Alien8n: That last one was a jump back of 14, we had 41 and 7 earlier so as far as I can tell it's fairly random. And I can't be bothered to check properly :p
Tarnicus: For some reason I've written it down. The anomaly of "3 in a row" ie numbers 49-50-51 showing up in a row can be explained if we don't look at the list as linear but rather circular, but we won't really know that unless a/ no more patterns of 3 sequentially arise and b/ if numbers 1 and 100 follow the pattern.

Something to keep my empty head occupied whilst I wait for something of interest :)
The "anomaly of 3-in-a-row" will repeat several times more. Take for example the games between 12 and 18 in Sinistar's original list: 7 games that obviously can't be broken in pairs.
00:54 UTC: Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey) - 75% off ($1.49) - 400

Etherlords took much longer than I thought. Strange, I remember this game was a lot of fun in its time.
joppo: The "anomaly of 3-in-a-row" will repeat several times more. Take for example the games between 12 and 18 in Sinistar's original list: 7 games that obviously can't be broken in pairs.
Well spotted, thanks for mentioning that :) Nice that someone with their head screwed on is taking a look at the numbers too :)