It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare for engaging stories and challenging choices to make. This Special Sale on GOG.COM is dedicated to games from the Telltale Games. Play titles like Batman - The Telltale Series (-55%), Tales of Monkey Island (-55%), and The Wolf Among Us (-55%) before this sale ends on 26th April 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Remember, if you buy 3 or 4 games from this sale, their discounts will rise by 5%, while if you buy 5 or more titles, their discounts will rise by 15%.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
high rated
• $0.34 • -67% • Telltale Texas Hold'em
• $1.74 • -65% • Puzzle Agent
• $3.49 • -65% • Puzzle Agent 2
• $5.24 • -65% • Hector: Badge of Carnage - Full Series
• $5.24 • -65% • Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
• $5.24 • -65% • Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures
• $6.74 • -55% • Batman - The Telltale Series
• $6.74 • -55% • Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series
• $6.74 • -55% • Tales of Monkey Island: Complete Season
• $6.74 • -55% • The Wolf Among Us
• $13.49 • -55% • Telltale Batman Shadows Edition
The Wallace and Gromit games are great, anyone who liked the movies needs to play them.
I could still bite my a** - some time ago, Gog announced delisting "Tales from the Borderlands" - & I was too stingy to spend the money on it. Now it is available again at other stores, but not at Gog. And every Telltale sale or re-release reminds me of my smart a** decision. Well today I've made myself happy with Tales Of Monkey Island. :-)
Post edited April 23, 2021 by Paraharaha
I would love to buy the Bone-Episodes here.
Paraharaha: I could still bite my a** - some time ago, Gog announced delisting "Tales from the Borderlands" - & I was too stingy to spend the money on it. Now it is available again at other stores, but not at Gog. And every Telltale sale or re-release reminds me of my smart a** decision. Well today I've made myself happy with Tales Of Monkey Island. :-)
Not only that, it was given as a freebie in October 2017. That is how I got it.
Post edited April 23, 2021 by idbeholdME
Paraharaha: I could still bite my a** - some time ago, Gog announced delisting "Tales from the Borderlands" - & I was too stingy to spend the money on it. Now it is available again at other stores, but not at Gog. And every Telltale sale or re-release reminds me of my smart a** decision. Well today I've made myself happy with Tales Of Monkey Island. :-)
idbeholdME: Not only that, it was given as a freebie in October 2017. That is how I got it.
Aaaahhhhhhhh......Nooooo ;-)
idbeholdME: Not only that, it was given as a freebie in October 2017. That is how I got it.
If I remember correctly, it was not a direct giveaway, but rather a "spend X in the sale to unlock this game as a freebie" deal.
GOG really needs to put "Back to the Future: The Game" for sale again. This is an outstanding game and it's removed everywhere because of licensing, very sad. Wishlist:

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/back_to_the_future
Post edited April 23, 2021 by Cifer84
DiffuseReflection: If I remember correctly, it was not a direct giveaway, but rather a "spend X in the sale to unlock this game as a freebie" deal.
You are correct. Checked my mail history and it was a "Spend $15 to get Tales from the Borderlands for free" deal. So not quite completely free.
Post edited April 23, 2021 by idbeholdME
DiffuseReflection: If I remember correctly, it was not a direct giveaway, but rather a "spend X in the sale to unlock this game as a freebie" deal.
idbeholdME: You are correct. Checked my mail history and it was a "Spend $15 to get Tales from the Borderlands for free" deal. So not quite completely free.
Thanks for explaining - Oh, well now that I know what I saved back then I can invest the money in wound healing ointment.
Unfortunately the rights to Tales of the Borderlands reverted to Gearbox and right now they have no interest in GOG.
TWD isn´t on sale? Why?
wolfsite: Unfortunately the rights to Tales of the Borderlands reverted to Gearbox and right now they have no interest in GOG.
Ah, this again. I just thought, that it is only a matter of (short) time until TftB will be on Gog (after tellgames re-appeared in other stores) again.
Well, then - i can wait patiently until they may reconsider their decision.
Thank you for letting me know. :-)
wolfsite: Unfortunately the rights to Tales of the Borderlands reverted to Gearbox and right now they have no interest in GOG.
Gearbox is one of very few publishers who think of their customers as enemies.
They think the more DRM the better: STEAM, Denuvo etc.