It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JDelekto: It puts the gifts in the basket, otherwise it gets the hose again. (it was a joke)
Gives a whole new meaning to a gift basket LOL
JDelekto: It puts the gifts in the basket, otherwise it gets the hose again. (it was a joke)
trentonlf: Gives a whole new meaning to a gift basket LOL
You know, if I were stuck in a well, nothing better to do than trim my fingernails, having a gift basket of lotion and of GOG games would be the proverbial knife since I wouldn't have a computer on which to PLAY THEM.

Yet I sit here and wonder.
trentonlf: As long as I don't end up in a well putting on lotion it's all good ;)
*makes arrangements for another remote and dark location, prepares basket - puts in some Gouda cheese, and lotion*
HypersomniacLive: *makes arrangements for another remote and dark location, prepares basket - puts in some Gouda cheese, and lotion*
Well since there's Gouda cheese it might be ok....
If I want to participate, do I just say 'Yay, gimme gimme!' or do I need to do a few tricks?
HypersomniacLive: *makes arrangements for another remote and dark location, prepares basket - puts in some Gouda cheese, and lotion*
trentonlf: Well since there's Gouda cheese it might be ok....
Everything's great if you put cheese on it. :)
Qoiorav: If I want to participate, do I just say 'Yay, gimme gimme!' or do I need to do a few tricks?
Unfortunately the signup period for the event has expired, but it is one that repeats every year. So next year toward the end of November you should see a similar thread pop up for it :-)
trentonlf: Well since there's Gouda cheese it might be ok....
*rubs hands with satisfaction, gently places basket next to trentonlf*
Qoiorav: If I want to participate, do I just say 'Yay, gimme gimme!' or do I need to do a few tricks?
trentonlf: Unfortunately the signup period for the event has expired, but it is one that repeats every year. So next year toward the end of November you should see a similar thread pop up for it :-)
But it isn't even Christmas yet!
trentonlf: Unfortunately the signup period for the event has expired, but it is one that repeats every year. So next year toward the end of November you should see a similar thread pop up for it :-)
Qoiorav: But it isn't even Christmas yet!
The event is coordinated around the sales event to make the buying of gifts easier, and since this is the last day of the sale I can't take any more entries.
high rated
Qoiorav:
On the plus side you have Giants - Citizen Kabuto on your wishlist, which is currently free on the GOG homepage. Scroll down till you are right above the News section, and click the Claim button on the banner. The promo runs for another 17 hours.
Have received most of the gifts, just waiting on 17 people to send me codes. Going to be an awesome Christmas!
trentonlf: Have received most of the gifts, just waiting on 17 people to send me codes. Going to be an awesome Christmas!
It would be interesting to see the stats (i.e. how many gifters, how many gifts provided). It seems you did a pretty good job of organizing this, congrats are in order!
Nullsleep – Silent Night
Bit Shifter – Let It Snow
Goto80 – Last Christmas (Hot Digi Rmx)
I imagine how all goglodytes on Christmas morning will react