It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Better get ready – because Welkome to Elk is now out on GOG!

It’s a biographical adventure set on an island like no other, where every character you encounter has a story to tell. From the weird and wonderful to the dark and desperate, all the tales told on Elk are based on true stories of life on the road less traveled.

Now on GOG!
This looks interesting!
I better see 90% of the landscape being kebap joints, true to the real life location, or no buy, lads. Please google Elk wiki to know what I'm talking about (I am not talking about deer).
For the matter of this game, I was hoping for anthropomorphised elk, not people.

Also, what's with the photo in that reel?
review

https://buried-treasure.org/2020/09/welcome-to-elk/
I have it on Steam and really enjoyed it. I recommend it.
On the store page, this game has a USK rating of "18" - adults only.
Is it really that dark/violent/disturbing, or is this one of GOG's usual mistakes?
Post edited August 06, 2024 by yetanotherone
yetanotherone: On the store page, this game has a USK rating of "18" - adults only.
Is it really that dark/violent/disturbing, or is this one of GOG's usual mistakes?
From the store page:

"Content warning: The game contains scenes including deaths and children experiencing murder. Alcohol abuse, sexual assault, prostitution, violence and offensive language."
yetanotherone: On the store page, this game has a USK rating of "18" - adults only.
ssling: From the store page:

"Content warning: The game contains scenes including deaths and children experiencing murder. Alcohol abuse, sexual assault, prostitution, violence and offensive language."
Thanks.
Well, that sounds like heavy stuff, but it still looks more like a candidate for USK 16 (unless stuff gets *really* explicit, or if you can see any boobies, of course [/sarcasm]).

(BTW: according to this, the Stadia version of the game was indeed USK 16; the PC version can't be that different?!?)
to the wishlist!