It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Did you enjoy Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader? Well, we got some great news – its newest DLC, Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - Void Shadows, is now available on GOG!

In Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader, you begin your adventure aboard your personal, giant voidship, traveling between the multitude of systems within the Koronus Expanse, a barely charted and incredibly perilous region of space. Despite being considered a backwater of the Imperium, this region encompasses an enormous stretch of the void, filled with dangerous creatures and prodigious opportunities for profit and exploration.

Your role as Lord-Captain is pivotal; your choices wield consequence. Whether displaying mercy or disdain, upholding loyalty to the God-Emperor, or delving into alliances with enemies of Mankind, each decision, from character creation to quest outcomes, shapes the dynamic open world and its inhabitants.

With the DLC, Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - Void Shadows, you’ll be sure to take your gaming experiences to the next level – as it offers a massive amount of content with about 15 hours of fresh gameplay and a new romanceable companion.

Now on GOG!
Release Trailer
Congratulations on the release.

I have the season pass but the DLC still not in my library, hope is resolved soon.
Post edited 4 hours ago by Keihltrein
Once again, those of us who have a season pass to a Gog game don't get this DLC in our account. How is it you screw this up so often Gog? It's becoming a broken record at this point.
I have the "Voidfarer Edition", which includes the Season Pass. This did not unlock, as expected with GOG.
I'll check back again tomorrow.
The installer just showed up here on my end.
Same, is fixed, thanks GOG.
SargonAelther: I have the "Voidfarer Edition", which includes the Season Pass. This did not unlock, as expected with GOG.
I'll check back again tomorrow.
It has unlocked now.
I have the DLC in my account now. Seriously though, how hard is it to make sure everything is in working order before hitting the release button?

Serious question. Is it because this website's code is so borked that releases are often screwed up?
tremere110: I have the DLC in my account now. Seriously though, how hard is it to make sure everything is in working order before hitting the release button?

Serious question. Is it because this website's code is so borked that releases are often screwed up?
Not sure about borked, but they probably have to release the DLC first *and then* change something internally to add it to accounts with the season pass