It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you enjoy the Firesquid creations, you’re in for a treat – because two of their titles are joining the GOG catalog!

Space Prison (-20%)
It’s a turn-based tactical survival game with deep strategy and social RPG elements, in which you have to survive the galaxy's toughest prison and rise to the top of a space gang. Explore, fight, craft, trade and learn convicts' stories to escape the facility.

You can now also get Space Prison - Holo dancer and Space Prison - Supporter Pack (-10%).

USC: Counterforce (-40%)
Lead your Space Commandos in a revival of turn-based squad tactics. Utilize in-depth skill & combat systems in multiple game modes, including a full campaign. Discover the truth behind the demise of colony MC83-A and join the USC in defending humanity!

You can now also get USC: Counterforce - Supporter Pack (-10%).

All launch discounts end on September 18th, 1 PM UTC.

Now on GOG!
HunchBluntley: How? I don't care specifically about this game, it'd just be useful to know how generally.
mk47at: Be on a game page on gogdb -> Builds -> Click on first (or second if game has Mac version) build id -> scroll down to Products table to choose correct Product Id -> Find correct entry in Depots table -> Click on Manifest ID.

https://www.gogdb.org/manifest/048038d8578c0cac0a7263ecc672ac0b
Great! Thanks for the info.
I don't suppose there's any such data accessible for "bonus content" (i.e., "goodies")?
Was waiting for USC to arrive here. Bought.
Reaper9988: Was waiting for USC to arrive here. Bought.
I bought the game knowing nothing about it. Already addicted to it and can't wait to play it more after work