It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trepang2 is a gory, action-packed FPS set in the near future – and you can now get its newest DLC, Trepang2 - Bladekisser!

You play as an escaped soldier, who has no memories of their past life, but is infused with supernatural abilities. Revenge is on your mind, and you’ll stop at nothing to get what you want. Deliver devastating punches, sneak around in the shadows, wield explosive weapons, and give the bad guys a taste of their own medicine.

With Trepang2 - Bladekisser, you’ll be able to embark on new missions in new areas, and engage in close, brutal combat with your sword. Are you worthy enough to wield the blade?

Now on GOG!
GoGloulou974: You are lucky.

Nothing for me.

I can see the DLC but nothing.

The irony that the DLC alone is not considered purchased even though I have the season pass.

My day is ruined but I believe in king_kunat.
king_kunat: Similar to Berzerk2k2 and other users I've talked to everything works fine now :( Please try using this account refresh link: https://www.gog.com/user/refresh

Then give it a few moments.
It's ok, I can download the DLC.

Thanks king_kunat.
king_kunat: Similar to Berzerk2k2 and other users I've talked to everything works fine now :( Please try using this account refresh link: https://www.gog.com/user/refresh

It actually made things worse :)

I purchased the Banger (11 July 2023) edition (and I noticed that a couple of months later (04 April 2024) I purchased the season pass :( , probably thanks to Gog not telling me that I already owned it...)

Before I only had the game, soundtrack, and the survivor DLC, so I did an account refresh, was greeted by my good friend the Gog bear (account always timeout for me)

Now if I go to my account it tells me that I only own the soundtrack, it complains : "BASE GAME MISSING : You don't have the base product necessary to play the DLC. You can buy it below or redeem it if you already have the code. " ask me to purchase the base game while also telling me that I own it.

And if I go to the store page it tells me that I don't own the Banger edition but instead own the Standard version. Which I cannot download because on my "Games" page it tells me that I only own the OST. :)

Gersen: It actually made things worse :)

I purchased the Banger (11 July 2023) edition (and I noticed that a couple of months later (04 April 2024) I purchased the season pass :( , probably thanks to Gog not telling me that I already owned it...)

Before I only had the game, soundtrack, and the survivor DLC, so I did an account refresh, was greeted by my good friend the Gog bear (account always timeout for me)

Now if I go to my account it tells me that I only own the soundtrack, it complains : "BASE GAME MISSING : You don't have the base product necessary to play the DLC. You can buy it below or redeem it if you already have the code. " ask me to purchase the base game while also telling me that I own it.

And if I go to the store page it tells me that I don't own the Banger edition but instead own the Standard version. Which I cannot download because on my "Games" page it tells me that I only own the OST. :)
Could you provide me with screenshots of the errors you received Gersen? The weird thing here is that in the internal systems, I see that you still have all the components of the Banger Edition that you've purchased.

When it comes to not seeing the current Banger Edition as owned; you've purchased the "old" Banger Edition, before we switched it to the "new" one. We had to do it because of the miscommunication that occurred. That also explains why you could purchase the "Season Pass" without any warning that you already have it - you didn't have it, as owners of the "old" Banger Edition didn't get the "Season Pass" (the price of the "old" and "new" was appropriately adjusted after the switch).
king_kunat: Could you provide me with screenshots of the errors you received Gersen? The weird thing here is that in the internal systems, I see that you still have all the components of the Banger Edition that you've purchased.
Ah ok, I didn't knew there was two different versions.

I just checked the game page again and now I have back Trepang2 listed with the game, OST and Survivor DLC (Gog_Games_now.jpg). I don't know if you did something on your side and if it fixed by itself, I have included a picture of how it looked before after my first account refresh. (Gog_Games_before.jpg).

But still no Bladekisser DLC, I have tried another refresh but I still get a timeout (Gog_Refresh.jpg)

If I go to the store page it tells me I own the season pass but not the new DLC. (Gog_Store.jpg)
Attachments:
gog_store.jpg (171 Kb)
Well, the "Banger Edition" is not marked as owned here, but the "Season Pass" is and I don't see Bladekisser listed in my dlcs...

Edit: Looking at my order history, I see that I purchased the Season Pass separately earlier this month. Not sure if Bladekisser is included only for those who purchased the Banger Edition or for everyone that purchased the season pass.
Post edited July 26, 2024 by Magnitus
Still nothing for me for some reason. I've tried using the refresh link but it does nothing.
Zeric47: Still nothing for me for some reason. I've tried using the refresh link but it does nothing.
Same, it marked all my games as updated, which was mildly annoying actually, but the dlc didn't show up.
Zeric47: Still nothing for me for some reason. I've tried using the refresh link but it does nothing.
Magnitus: Same, it marked all my games as updated, which was mildly annoying actually, but the dlc didn't show up.
Same here, except for me the refresh timeout.
I still do not have access to this DLC. Why can I not play the content I have paid for GOG?
Zeric47: I still do not have access to this DLC. Why can I not play the content I have paid for GOG?
I think they are off for the weekend. They will probably tackle this issue when they get back to the office next week.
gportellihale: won't show up on gog galaxy and when I go to the website to download it it gives me an error 404. im at my wits end with this store, theres always some problem with it.
Yeah. It finally showed up after a refresh for me, but clicking on it gives a 404 error.
Hopefully this can be solved on Monday.

EDIT: Well, somebody at GOG must be working this weekend. I put in a support ticket an hour ago, and now suddenly my link works. Thank you to whoever at GOG figured it out!
Post edited July 28, 2024 by GilesHabibula
GilesHabibula: EDIT: Well, somebody at GOG must be working this weekend. I put in a support ticket an hour ago, and now suddenly my link works. Thank you to whoever at GOG figured it out!
Still doesn't work for me, but then again everytime I try an account refresh I get a timeout.
GilesHabibula: EDIT: Well, somebody at GOG must be working this weekend. I put in a support ticket an hour ago, and now suddenly my link works. Thank you to whoever at GOG figured it out!
Gersen: Still doesn't work for me, but then again everytime I try an account refresh I get a timeout.
Hopefully you get sorted out soon!
For anyone who still hasn't received the Bladekisser DLC while they are owners of the Season Pass (either just the Season Pass or by having Deluxe or Banger Edition): please get in touch with our Support - it seems those are individual issues right now and they should be able to help you.
king_kunat: For anyone who still hasn't received the Bladekisser DLC while they are owners of the Season Pass (either just the Season Pass or by having Deluxe or Banger Edition): please get in touch with our Support - it seems those are individual issues right now and they should be able to help you.
I did that the 31th but still no answer and the DLC is still missing :(