It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Star Named EOS is a story-rich puzzle adventure built around photography – and it’s now available on GOG with a -10% launch discount until July 30th, 7 AM UTC!

Recreate compositions of past photos to uncover the truth of a family mystery. Experience a harmonious mixture of beautiful hand-drawn art and engaging puzzles on a journey of reminiscence.

Now on GOG!
Sponsored by Canon. ;)
From the guys that made "behind the frame". Same art style, and probably similar gameplay.

Glad to see it here. Looks like another, subtle little gem.
GOG.com: Release: The Star Named EOS
Screenshot #10: there's no connection between step #2 and step #3 of that knot.

Of course I don't know, what the game wants the player to do at that moment, but from a pure "step-by-step" perspective,...that's not correct.
Attachments:
knot.jpg (60 Kb)
Hey, look, it's Hayden Christensen!
GOG.com: Release: The Star Named EOS
BreOl72: Screenshot #10: there's no connection between step #2 and step #3 of that knot.

Of course I don't know, what the game wants the player to do at that moment, but from a pure "step-by-step" perspective,...that's not correct.
To me it looks like it's just rotated 90 degrees in the next two images. The bigger issue for me is it looks like if you had tried to tighten that knot, you'd be back to holding a straight line of rope.
Edit: Unless I misread one of the loops. If I had rope on hand, I'd try this knot myself. :)
Post edited July 23, 2024 by SCPM
SCPM: The bigger issue for me is it looks like if you had tried to tighten that knot, you'd be back to holding a straight line of rope.
I was thinking the same, but since I also don't have a length of rope on me, I can neither deny nor confirm that suspicion. :)