It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A story of love, war and betrayal on an intergalatic scale – The Dawning Clocks of Time® Remake is here!

Written by novelist Jake Stephen Jackson and featuring an epic soundtrack and full voice acting, The Dawning Clocks of Time® Remake is the sci-fi noir game of the year from Spacefarer Games R&D, an epic third person shooter with both sandbox and linear story progression. Take up arms and battle for the ages, who will decide the fate for all of humanity – and now, remade in HD / 4K with cinematic presentation.

Now out on GOG!
It's missing the achievement feature tag on the right, but lists popular achievements on the bottom. So does it have them or not?
high rated
SargonAelther: It's missing the achievement feature tag on the right, but lists popular achievements on the bottom. So does it have them or not?
The game does indeed feature achievements, and the store page will be updated accordingly.
GOG.com: Now out on GOG!
I thought the release was scheduled for September? I mean, it's nice that the game is playable earlier, but in the three weeks since announcement, there wasn't much time for those mentioned improvements and optimizations, hm? I hope they didn't rush it just to catch the Summer Sale train...
Post edited July 04, 2024 by g2222
SargonAelther: It's missing the achievement feature tag on the right, but lists popular achievements on the bottom. So does it have them or not?
spacefarergames: The game does indeed feature achievements, and the store page will be updated accordingly.
Thank you. Into the cart it goes...
Could someone explain to me what makes this a $50 game?
I might be wrong but usually when we see such a pricetag we are talking about AAA games and this does not seem to be one. Maybe I am missing something and the real value of the game is under the hood ... that's why I am asking. I am just curious and of course I don't want to bash the release and wish the devs many sales.
Post edited July 04, 2024 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Could someone explain to me what makes this a $50 game?
The ® in the title followed by the word Remake.
I might be wrong but usually when we see such a pricetag we are talking about AAA games and this does not seem to be one. Maybe I am missing something and the real value of the game is under the hood ... that's why I am asking. I am just curious and of course I don't want to bash the release and wish the devs many sales.
I echo the sentiment.

The game looks interesting, despite the jank, but for the price they are charging, I expect either a top notch production where they pulled almost all the stops or some kind of mind blowing next-level practically never seen before gameplay with awe-inspiring game mechanics behind it (things like Factorio and even they are not charging that price).

Anyways, my 2 cents.
Post edited July 04, 2024 by Magnitus
mk47at: The ® in the title followed by the word Remake.
yeah, whislisted for when it's 10 bucks. $50, lol.
Magnitus: The game looks interesting, despite the jank, but for the price they are charging, I expect either a top notch production where they pulled almost all the stops or some kind of mind blowing next-level practically never seen before gameplay with awe-inspiring game mechanics behind it (things like Factorio and even they are not charging that price).

Anyways, my 2 cents.
Well sometime good old jank is what we lack in our lives.
this game seems interesting. You can get a free demo. Well, this remake need a lot of work to be playable. Gestion of camera is just a nightmare. It's like very old game, but realy bad one. Need some major improvements
kyle10: this game seems interesting. You can get a free demo. Well, this remake need a lot of work to be playable. Gestion of camera is just a nightmare. It's like very old game, but realy bad one. Need some major improvements
We've updated this behaviour in the latest patch avaliable on GOG and Steam now, which allows the player to choose Fixed Cameras or switch to Free Movement, over the shoulder.
https://steamcommunity.com/games/2744390/announcements/detail/4241909599837033216?snr=2___
kyle10: this game seems interesting. You can get a free demo. Well, this remake need a lot of work to be playable. Gestion of camera is just a nightmare. It's like very old game, but realy bad one. Need some major improvements
spacefarergames: We've updated this behaviour in the latest patch avaliable on GOG and Steam now, which allows the player to choose Fixed Cameras or switch to Free Movement, over the shoulder.
https://steamcommunity.com/games/2744390/announcements/detail/4241909599837033216?snr=2___
Welcome. If you ask the GOG staff they can give your account developer status (it highlights your posts in orange text).