It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In Svarog's Dream, you will have absolute freedom to explore the world and make decisions – it’s now out with a -20% launch discount until April 11th, 2 PM UTC!

Awaken as a soul from the Underworld, discover who you are and explore an ever-changing open world full of mystery. Fight the beasts and gods or ally with them. Die and be reborn in this unforgettable adventure.

Now on GOG!
The UI looks like it;s still in the Alpha stage, but otherwise the game looks good. It also has GOG achievements by the looks of it, which is great!
high rated
SargonAelther: The UI looks like it;s still in the Alpha stage, but otherwise the game looks good. It also has GOG achievements by the looks of it, which is great!
Take a look at the user reviews of the competitor: consistently positive

Here's a sample: "How can a game created by 2 persons (husband and wife), be as awesome, engaging and fun as this one? while we have AAAA games that are boring as hell.

Awesome writing, incredible story, good dialogues, beautiful graphics/effects. The feeling of playing this game is something i havent felt in a while, THANKS DEV!

For the readers of this review, this game has a vibe like diablo2 and temple of elemental evil had a child, and that child was abducted by some slavic deities and raised in their semblance.

I cant thank the devs enough for bringing this beautiful gem of a game into existance. My personal game of the year (yes, and i played palworld, helldivers and bg3)"
This game really might be worth a closer look! Thanks to the devs for bringing this to GoG <3 :)
Shapeshifting, yeah! (Devs talk of enhanced mechanics; would be nice to have prev life's carma playing a role)

---
From store page:
> With every death, you will return to the underworld to speak with the god of that domain and then resurrect with a new character.
We spent years perfecting this mechanic, so discover why players love how we implemented it in this game.
Not only will you change characters, but you can also transform into beasts and animals.
Does this "with every death" part mean permadeath / no free saving? Would really suck if so.
And that changing world... Set or random? Can it result in permanent missables?
Made by passionate indie-devs? Count me fluffed, and it does look really interesting albeit a bit quirky: Splattercatgaming showing different parts of the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itFY2vI5J_Q

Main complaint is that the game seems to be too easy even though permadeath is part of the games story as you're a 'god' yourself.