It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take command of the Mobile Infantry and do your part in the war against the Arachnid threat.
Genre: Strategy
Does it have shoulder-fired nukes?
idbeholdME: Do you want to know more?
Yeah, but GOG doesn't give you much info lately. ;D
I watched the TV series, movies, animated series and I didn't know there was a game also.

Guess I have to enlist now! (with my mouse and kb ofc, I'm not that crazy for bug hunts) :)

Wishlisted for now.
gog2002x: I watched the TV series, movies, animated series and I didn't know there was a game also.
Sega made a pinball game, too. Stern owns it, now. Might still be able to buy it for Stern Pinball Arcade. Should be about $5.
gog2002x: I watched the TV series, movies, animated series and I didn't know there was a game also.

Guess I have to enlist now! (with my mouse and kb ofc, I'm not that crazy for bug hunts) :)

Wishlisted for now.
DId you you bother to read the original Heinlein novel.

I want a game based on the original novel, not the movie.
Post edited June 18, 2022 by dudalb

Wishlisted for now.
dudalb: DId you you bother to read the original Heinlein novel.

I want a game based on the original novel, not the movie.
You know, there is a tacticl/FPS hybrid game based on Starship Troopers. It makes a mix between the novel and the movie. You have a platoon to maneouver with. Also yo can get in the shoes of any of your soldiers, IIRC. As each soldiers grows in experience, they gain access to different kinds of armor available to Mobile Infantry. However, there is some legacy from the movie: all start equipped as infants like in the movie. In the medium-late game, the most sensible thing to do is assigning two of those infants as missile troops, and they become something like field artillery for you, those missiles are powerful and not available to mobile suits. The rest can be clad in heavy armor.

So in that game (still missing in GOG), you can play at your heart's content with mobile infantry, but also taking care of your "artillery" in the rearguard, which will be those two single soldiers in light armor carrying missile launchers and gaining experience from combat (yes, many would have preferred to have them in mobile armor as well). The game makes a nice mixture of tactics with FPS elements. There are missions in a variety of maps, with open fields but also entering tunnels (not for the faint of heart).
Post edited June 20, 2022 by Carradice
Raising Hell | Announcement Teaser Trailer

"FEDNET BREAKING NEWS: Mobilize Troopers, we have DLC coming in hot. Brace yourselves for a firestorm of action as Starship Trooper: Terran Command proudly announces its new DLC, "Raising Hell". Gehenna, an infernal hellscape, is overrun by the savage Arachnid horde. But fear not, for the Mobile Infantry is en route to give the Bugs the boot. Get ready to embark on a perilous journey, defending Vilon Station and humanity itself. Service guarantees citizenship, Troopers. Would you like to know more?"
It's here at GOG.
https://www.gog.com/en/game/starship_troopers_terran_command_raising_hell
Urban Onslaught | Teaser Trailer

"Urban Onslaught is coming in June 2024."
Swedrami: Urban Onslaught | Teaser Trailer

"Urban Onslaught is coming in June 2024."
Out now resp. momentarily
Starship Troopers: Terran Command - Urban Onslaught
https://www.gog.com/en/game/starship_troopers_terran_command_urban_onslaught