It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Travel to the retro-styled visual wonderland created by the award-winning Canadian cartoonist, Jesse Jacobs. Spinch is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 33% discount lasting until 10th September 2020, 4 PM UTC. Assume the form of a hyper-agile organism consumed by the quest to rescue a litter of its missing offspring, in this side-scrolling, psychedelic platformer.

The game’s release comes with a set of discounts on other titles from Akupara Games, reaching up to 80% and lasting until 10th September 2020, 4 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
The latest update fixed the screen resize bug, nice! I've gone through a little bit of the game so far, it's kind of neat. The cousin mini game kind of reminds me of the egg-catching mini game from Kirby's Adventure for the NES (where you catch the eggs/cousins and avoid catching the bombs, except here you're mobile).

I appreciate that achievements are tied to the game and not the platform. Maybe I'll go for them on a second playthrough.
yes 'dash' is the key to playing this game