It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Skelethrone: The Chronicles of Ericona is a challenging 2D action platformer with RPG elements – and it’s now available on GOG!

Assume the role of Derek Ericona, a lord destined for death by treachery, who avoided it in favor of a more grim fate. Bloodthirsty monsters, divine creatures and epic boss battles; the game’s story is shaped by choices that will define your journey.

Now on GOG!
Steam lists Soundtrack and an Artbook. Can we get them on GOG too please.
high rated
SargonAelther: Steam lists Soundtrack and an Artbook. Can we get them on GOG too please.
Hi,
They will be published later.

- Nikita Krapivin, Valkyrie Initiative LLP.
SargonAelther: Steam lists Soundtrack and an Artbook. Can we get them on GOG too please.
nkrapivindev_vi: Hi,

Oh are you the publisher? Thank you for responding. I was about to go to the Steam forum to ask for this, but now I won't have to.

Thanks for letting us know that is coming!
high rated
SargonAelther: Oh are you the publisher? Thank you for responding. I was about to go to the Steam forum to ask for this, but now I won't have to.
Yeah, I did the GOG builds for Windows and Linux.
The artbook is a large PDF and the soundtrack is just MP3 and FLAC files so they'll most likely be additional purchasable "Goodies" as GOG calls them.
Very nice. Looks right up my alley. Getting some gothic Blasphemous vibes from it, but it also looks like it has its own quirky original style and feel.

However, while the video does a good job at generating some interest for the story, it shows very little gameplay.

Thankfully, I was able to go to the Steam website and watch some gameplay footage there, but I think that second video showing actual gameplay footage should be here too.
Post edited August 08, 2024 by Magnitus
nkrapivindev_vi: Yeah, I did the GOG builds for Windows and Linux.
Thank you for uploading the Linux build on GOG. Is there any reason the Linux icon and system requirements are not showing up on the storepage? :/
nkrapivindev_vi: Yeah, I did the GOG builds for Windows and Linux.
BloodScourge: Thank you for uploading the Linux build on GOG. Is there any reason the Linux icon and system requirements are not showing up on the storepage? :/
I think it's because I submitted the Linux build too late and it's technically still under GOG's QA.
nkrapivindev_vi: I think it's because I submitted the Linux build too late and it's technically still under GOG's QA.
Oh, OK. Won't be too long, hopefully :)

Thanks for the answer.
nkrapivindev_vi: I think it's because I submitted the Linux build too late and it's technically still under GOG's QA.
BloodScourge: Oh, OK. Won't be too long, hopefully :)

Thanks for the answer.
Should be live properly now, along with newer versions.
nkrapivindev_vi: Should be live properly now, along with newer versions.
Indeed, and it seems to work fine here. Thank you :)

Hi, thanks for the Soundtrack and the Artbook release!
I noticed that on Steam there is also Skelethrone: The Prey, which is a prologue to the game, would it be possible to release it on GOG as well, especially if it contains additional elements to the story than the base game?