It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enjoy an illustrated text-based RPG that uses isometric pixel art with an interesting narrative.
Genre: Adventure, RPG
Discount: 10% off until 19th September 2022, 1 PM UTC
Oh, finally! The demo for this really sold me on it (it came out at the same time as a small chunk of demos that all grabbed me).
The screen captures look great. This has the right kind of "old school, improved" vibes.
The story seems like it could be a disappointingly generic RPG story, although I'll give the demo a try. I also just noticed that the developer's previous game, Tales From Windy Meadow, was in the Itch Ukraine bundle so anyone who got that can try more than just a demo from this developer (the developer says it is generally the same world although not fully consistent).
Taking in account Graphics, concept and gameplay: I reminds me to a mix between the Infocom Titles:

-"Journey" (overall concept, exploration and Graphics)
-"Beyond Zork" (The RPG System in an Interactive Fiction Adventure of some kind),
-and very very close to one of the oldies added to GOG not many tme ago "Legend of the Sword"

Wishisted, Indeed. If has a lot of potential.