It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You’re NOT ready for this title! Expanding the epic narrative of Riven: The Sequel to Myst from 1997, Riven is now available on GOG, straight from Cyan Worlds!

Discover a whole new way to immerse yourself in Riven. Engage in free movement within a live 3D setting that will transform your experience. Whether you're a seasoned explorer, yearning to reignite that initial enchantment of Riven, or a newcomer eager to unravel its mysteries, this fresh, reimagined edition presents an enriched storyline, captivating visuals, and a gaming journey that honors the original and broadens the horizons of Riven's universe.

You can now also get:
Riven: The Deluxe Edition
Riven: The Complete Collection
Myst & Riven: The Definitive Collection
The Riven Companion
The Art of Riven

All titles launch with with a -10% discounts until July 9th, 4 PM UTC – check them out!
eric5h5: It's not that hard, really. The only thing was that maze where you were supposed to use sounds as a guide; I just kind of bumbled through that randomly and only figured it out in hindsight. Did all the others without a guide as well, except Myst 5, which was a little buggy and also disappointingly not very good, so when I eventually got stuck I wasn't motivated to persevere and get unstuck.
Course, that puzzle is kind of pointlessly cruel to the deaf. Same with the entire Selenetic age since it's entirely sound based.
Not worth it without the FMV.