It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enter the world of an FPP physics-based puzzle game where you need to creatively combine magnetism and gravity to unravel the secrets of Chandra Base. Relicta is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 25% discount lasting until 19th October 2020, 1 PM UTC. Play as a physicist stranded on a derelict Moonbase. Find your way around the enigmatic, terraformed craters by bending gravity and magnetism to your will in order to solve physical puzzles.

Want to play Relicta right now? Check out the game's demo on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
RelicMaster: Kind of looks a little like The Talos Principle.
Also, computer talk like Tarzan.
I recently played Talos and enjoyed it a lot. I have now played the demo of this one a bit as well and I'll have to say that it is not even close to the genius Talos is.
She obviously feels she has a...magnetic personality.
Great to see a demo, hopefully everyone interested will give it a try (although it is a hefty 4.5GB download :/ ).

I was also not impressed by the writing (by Victor Ojuel).

The puzzles were ok but while it has been a few years I think I liked both Q.U.B.E. and MagRunner better (I don't have Q.U.B.E. 2 yet) in terms of puzzles, although I didn't like the horror aspect of those games and hopefully this one will be better (hard to tell for sure). Also, the price is better than Q.U.B.E. 2.

I liked the graphics personally, although I felt a bit queasy at times due to the camera, tolerable for me today but this might cause trouble for some people. There were some settings that might be able to help with this, I left them at the default.

Also, in case anyone else is interested, Ravenscourt seems to be a division of Deep Silver (I guess this is why there is a Deep Silver sale this weekend) that is via Koch Media owned by the Embracer Group that is the holding company behind THQ Nordic and a few developers.
Post edited October 18, 2020 by joveian
joveian: I liked the graphics personally, although I felt a bit queasy at times due to the camera, tolerable for me today but this might cause trouble for some people. There were some settings that might be able to help with this, I left them at the default.
I think chromatic aberration is bundled in "post-processing", so you'd have to lower that to get rid of the effect. The demo's menu is also bugged.
kmanitou: I think chromatic aberration is bundled in "post-processing", so you'd have to lower that to get rid of the effect. The demo's menu is also bugged.
Thanks, I didn't even think of that but I can see how that could help. I'll keep that in mind. I like the effect though so I kept it on when trying again. I was thinking of the stuff under controls, turn off head bob and motion blur and lower sensitivity so it doesn't spin quite as fast. I tried again with those changes and it helped. Unreal Engine games seem to default to very high sensitivity that is nice if you can manage it.

I didn't have any trouble with the menu using a mouse. I did see a strange text thing happen when scrolling text on the PDA. Sometimes dropping the box didn't work when you were slightly off when near a wall (often enough to be a bit annoying). Also, when you need to ride a box it is easy to fall off for no obvious reason. Still, the issues were more annoying than anything. I'm still debating but I might get this now since the intro price seems reasonable and there aren't that many of this type of game.