It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Join a magical girl with a soda-powered arsenal on a dreamy quest to save her home – in PopSlinger, launching now with a -50% discount until July 31st, 1 PM UTC!

In this part beat-‘em-up, part musical shooter, you’ll experience the whimsical story of Ria and Gin as they fight against sinister invaders from another dimension… and maybe even groove to that funky beat.

Now on GOG!
I tried this game ...mmh 2 years ago.
The sound is good...only the combination of of fighting and Match 4 wasn't my thing.
Yeah, I looked at it myself and said "this is cool, but not really my thing." I'm sure we have something cool coming tomorrow because Thursday's usually have lots of releases. Plus, my backlog is a bit high as it is.
TheGrimLord: Yeah, I looked at it myself and said "this is cool, but not really my thing."
Same. I guess they went for the wrong kind of 90s nostalgia for me, because I don't even know what kind of cartoons this is supposed to emulate. Now if someone ever makes a game in the spirit of, say, Conan the Adventurer, then I'll be on board.
Funky art style, looks quite nice.