It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shoot, stab, burn, poison, tear, vaporise, or crush ragdolls in People Playground – now out on GOG!

This game is for people who enjoy throwing around ragdolls but want it to be more detailed, satisfying, and feel more free while doing so.

Now on GOG!
I didn't expect to see these game released on GOG. It's funny how GOG always manages to surprise us (in a good way). ^^
Wow, judging by the Steam reviews, this has been an increadibly popular game I see.
Post edited August 06, 2024 by Magnitus
"And Ragdolls shall rule the world because of their suffering. Apocalypse is ours!" - found inscripted inside Doll#1137's head when closely examined after taking a heavy [beating, smashing, firing at, burning, icing, drowning, ...]
Sure, sell us the flash games we played back in 2005.
Oh come on now, I rag on the low quality of a lot of the indie games that get shovelled onto this store but to try to sell what would have been a free flash game 20 years ago for 10 bucks is really taking the piss.
Post edited August 05, 2024 by ReynardFox
ReynardFox: Oh come on now, I rag on the low quality of a lot of the indie games that get shovelled onto this store but to try to sell what would have been a free flash game 20 years ago for 10 bucks is really taking the piss.
About 98% of 238 446 people on Steam who reviewed the game disagree with your assessment. That's from a 2019 release.

They took their sweet time getting the game here, but if you have a dark sense of humour like I do, it looks like a fun time.
Magnitus: About 98% of 238 446 people on Steam who reviewed the game disagree with your assessment. That's from a 2019 release.

They took their sweet time getting the game here, but if you have a dark sense of humour like I do, it looks like a fun time.
I had a dark sense of humor when I was probably half my current age; to wit, there were various games like the Buddy on deviantArt which served to such dark urges.

This seems like that, but with an another layer of violence slathered atop.
dnovraD: I had a dark sense of humor when I was probably half my current age; to wit, there were various games like the Buddy on deviantArt which served to such dark urges.

This seems like that, but with an another layer of violence slathered atop.
Well, I never outgrew mine. Guess that's why I was still part-time referee for role-playing games at a local youth center well into my 30s. Their silly teenage antics gave me a great many laugh. I'd still be doing it if I still had the time.

My personal threshold in terms of comfort is when it gets overly realistic, but this is pretty cartoony so it is all fun and games for me.

I think if I really had to put a finger on it, it is our self-destructive irrationality that really tickles my funny bone. Whenever I see crazy over the top violence in fiction, I'm always very conscious of the fact that it was an artistic decision to make it so and that makes me laugh quite a bit.
I assume this is great for people who didn't get bored with Postal 2 nearly as quickly as I did.
after watching the trailer, i'm creeped out by how gratuitous this game is, even as plain as it looks. i must be getting old.
I've played the game and had 30 minutes of great fun. I'm sure there's more to it than what I saw so I might watch some tutorial videos and get back to it.