It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore a mysterious mansion floor by floor, solve puzzles, battle enemies and complete quests as you unlock new abilities to aid you on each run. Do all of that in papercraft roguelite Paper Cut Mansion now available on GOG.

Play as Toby, a police detective arriving at a mysterious titular mansion. Explore it floor by floor as you seek to unravel the story behind this bizarre place, with each run giving you the opportunity to collect another piece of evidence to be added onto your Evidence Board. The Mansion also hosts a mysterious cast of characters who may help or hinder your progress on each run.

This awesome title has a 10% launch discount that lasts until November 3rd, 4 PM UTC.
GOG.com: Release: Paper Cut Mansion
Finally: a game with the Sams...

(probably only German users will understand)
Attachments:
sams.jpg (45 Kb)
Good, intriguing trailer.
I also like the scenes of free falling and the effects within: after all, I'm just a paper cut and flying is my second nature.
Loving the design...whislisted
Just fyi: There's a demo on Steam (not on GOG for whatever reason) available in case you want to test it. The demo even runs without the client after download and the game is actually quite interesting ... much more thinking and exploring than fighting. I recommend testing the demo.
Post edited October 30, 2022 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Just fyi: There's a demo on Steam (not on GOG for whatever reason) available in case you want to test it. The demo even runs without the client after download and the game is actually quite interesting ... much more thinking and exploring than fighting. I recommend testing the demo.
Thank you for letting us know. I was thinking about buying it. Now I can try it first and see, if it runs on my Windows 7 machine.