It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A card deck-building roguelite, Overrogue, is now available on GOG with a -20% launch discount until June 14th!

Proceed through dungeon-like labyrinths building up your card deck in a roguelite style! There are up to 5 different labyrinth themes based on card genres like poison or graveyards. Enjoy a different deck experience each time you visit the labyrinth as the number of cards increase. Over 300 types of cards and 150 types of treasure await you, so combos and combinations are up to you.

You can also get Award Card Choices +1 and Award Swap per Square.

Now on GOG!
It looks so... generic.
And paid DLCs just to increase the number of award choices?

Whatever Breja says, I'll agree with it.
It looks as though someone looked at a Mana/Seiken Densetsu game, and understood the wrong things about it.
Darvond's Delusional Drivel™ aside, i am glad to see Exe Create on gog.

But it is my opinion that this was the worst game to make a gog debut with. Any of their traditional JRPG entries would have been preferable such as... Infinite Dunamis, Journey to Kreisia and ofc the Asdivine series.

Just my 2 eurocents.
Hikage_XjS: Darvond's Delusional Drivel™ aside, i am glad to see Exe Create on gog.

But it is my opinion that this was the worst game to make a gog debut with. Any of their traditional JRPG entries would have been preferable such as... Infinite Dunamis, Journey to Kreisia and ofc the Asdivine series.

Just my 2 eurocents.
Yeah, but I guess I wanted all those Kemco titles on GoG, so I have to act with my wallet now.
high rated
Lone_Scout: It looks so... generic.

Whatever I was going to say about the anime graphics, roguelike gameplay and creepy furries pales in comparison to that DLC bullshit. Paid day 1 DLC that improves the core gameplay? Let's make Geralt's second sword a paid day 1 DLC in the next Witcher then. Seriously, I'm pissed off and disappointed GOG allows this kind of shit here.
Post edited June 07, 2024 by Breja
chiming in here re: the dlc.

the game is absolutely not my cup of tea [though i like card games A LOT], but that dlc. whoof.

that's a swing and a miss.

it's not even ok if you can earn this in game, i'm afraid.

edited to add: it's ESPECIALLY egregious since the cost of the game [without the launch discount] is $15. so, you're effectively paying a fifth [!] of the price of the base game for an advantage while playing the game. even worse if you pick up both dlc's. [that's 2/5 of the price of the game, right there.]
Post edited June 07, 2024 by lostwolfe
Not interested in the DLCs, but the game itself looks like something that I will enjoy. Wishlisted for now.
OMG
Kemco has arrived at GoG.
A bunch of mobile games poorly ported to pc. Most of them looking and playing the same plot over and over again...a bunch of teens running from one dungeon to the next to save the world.
Devs like Exe like to add pay to win adds...but don't fear most of their games are so easy that you can win even if you play on hard...if you want to know what maybe next...look at rpginsanity.
Pass because of the DLCs......

This is either pay for cheats that you don't need... Or they made the game such that you're going to actually need the extra choices and award swaps if your idea of fun doesn't include always loosing but rather than be honest by pricing the game at $21, they price the game at $15 then sell the needed features at $3 each. My backlog is too big to sort this out.
Lone_Scout: It looks so... generic.

Breja: Whatever I was going to say about the anime graphics, roguelike gameplay and creepy furries pales in comparison to that DLC bullshit. Paid day 1 DLC that improves the core gameplay? Let's make Geralt's second sword a paid day 1 DLC in the next Witcher then. Seriously, I'm pissed off and disappointed GOG allows this kind of shit here.
Apparently, the game came out two years ago. I'm no fan of nickel-and-dime DLC or day-1 DLC, but after this long, we'd be getting them "day one" here even if they were released a year after the base game. The day-1 part's a non-issue compared to the bullshit nature of these particular DLC.
Post edited June 08, 2024 by HunchBluntley