It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Assemble the dead and combine their abilities to fight your way through the hordes of enemies.
Genre: Adventure, Simulation, Strategy
Discount: 10% off until 27th July 2022, 5 PM UTC
[Modded]
Post edited July 14, 2022 by Clownski_
The game is only 2$ ??
karnak1: The game is only 2$ ??
Alawar sells a ton of casual games. The $2.99 full price looks about right for their games when they're not hidden object games. It's their hidden object games that tend to cost in the $10-$20 range.
karnak1: The game is only 2$ ??
I was also thrown off by that price and thought it must have been an error, but then it goes for the same amount on Steam. *shrug*
not interested in this but wouldn't mind more alawar games here, they have some decent casual stuff (solitaire, match-3, also hog and time management but I don't like those).
high rated
LifeLover: horrible game, developed in !russia!. We, Gamers, all know about war crimes and terrorism that they try to bring to civilized World, so Say NO to financing of the terrorist country!
Are you sure?

Linkedin and company page says US:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alawar
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergey-zanin-a15431

Honestly, I don't care if the owner is of Russian origin and has relocated as long as no money goes to the Russian state.

Otherwise, if the company is still operating in Russia, I look forward to buying and playing the game AFTER the Ukrainian massacre is over.

Edit:

It seems like the company is still in Russia. No dime from me until the invasion of Ukraine is over: https://www.gamespress.com/en-US/Hacker-Detective-Adventure-Song-of-Farca-to-be-Published-by-Alaw-14509
Post edited July 13, 2022 by Magnitus
Pathetic...
high rated
Woodwine22: Pathetic...
I love my gaming, but it is not a blinder I put on to insulate myself from the realities of the world.

I cannot in good conscience financially support an ongoing humanitarian disaster. My sympathies to all the Russians that are also against what is happening in Ukraine. I hope this situation can be resolved soon.
Post edited July 13, 2022 by Magnitus
low rated
Woodwine22: Pathetic...
Magnitus: I love my gaming, but it is not a blinder I put on to insulate myself from the realities of the world.

I cannot in good conscience financially support an ongoing humanitarian disaster. My sympathies to all the Russians that are also against what is happening in Ukraine. I hope this situation can be resolved soon.
This has to be the dumbest thing I've read on the internet. A developer that has nothing to do with the war in Ukraine, makes games because it's their passion, and some a-hole comes along and says "sorry, even though you aren't apart of the conflict, I can't support you because you're in the country that caused the war..."

The humanitarian crisis is people like you abandoning Russian people who are against the war or any war for that matter, so that they can't support their families.

VERY humanitarian of you oh sage..... pffff

Not to mention. how arrogant you are to even assume a mere 3$ would fund the Russian military by purchasing a video game lol

You people are ridiculous
Post edited July 14, 2022 by TheCleaner517
[Modded]
high rated
Game is game, politics is politics, please split them up. I so fucking tired some people also mixed them together. We come here comment to the game, not politics! Jez!
Meh. I'd rather play Vampire Survivors; which is another game about the undead, but in a zenlike "see how absurd your power can get" way.
WorstMankindEver: Game is game, politics is politics, please split them up. I so fucking tired some people also mixed them together. We come here comment to the game, not politics! Jez!
This is the first time I boycotted anything in here for reasons other than the presence of drm in the product.

I don't make a habit of it, but I happen to feel very strongly about this.

[Modded]

That's me. You do what you want. I'll leave it at that. I'm out.
[Modded]