It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brace yourselves, because Lumencraft is now out of early access – and launches with a -30% discount! The offer lasts until March 7, 6 PM UTC.

Lumencraft is a unique combination of a top-down, roguelike shooter game and base building with tower defense elements. Set in the year 2221, when the surface of the planet has become uninhabitable, humanity struggles to survive without electricity and light. The discovery of a special mineral though, Lumen, turns out to be life-changing; it’s a crystal with high energy potency. You’ll get to explore procedurally generated levels with a fully destructible environment to build your base, dig tunnels, and find the precious gem – humanity’s last hope for survival.

Now on GOG!
I'll have to try it again now that it is complete.

I hope they fixed local co-op to at least have split screen, because when I played on a single display (no split) with my wife, it was a total nightmare. We kept wanting to go in separate directions and pulling on each end of the screen (and the game mechanics are conductive to be enjoyed in separate displays).

I think this might be the one game we fought on.

It was still a nice single-player experience though.
Post edited February 28, 2023 by Magnitus