It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Return to the world of charming horror and suspense in an adventure sequel to the already cult game. Little Nightmares II is now available on GOG.COM! Join Mono, a young boy trapped in a distorted world. Along with Six, the girl in the yellow raincoat, as his guide, Mono sets out to discover the dark secrets of The Signal Tower.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Since I preordered Little Nightmares II, and there was no Deluxe Edition at that point, I hope there will be a possibility to upgrade to Deluxe Edition for those of us who have "The standard" one.

I would not be very happy if there would not be, since I don´t want to pay twice for the same game.

EDIT:// Scratch that, I just found the option, thank you :)
Post edited February 11, 2021 by Tarhiel
Once in a while I'll buy a game that I know absolutely nothing about in a genre that I don't usually play. The first Little Nightmares was such a game. It turned about to be a real gem. A wonderful game that I thoroughly enjoyed. When I found out that a second Little Nightmares game was about to be released it made my day. This is definitely one I'm going to get.
high rated
good to see this here, but why can't we get anything else from BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe?
tfishell: good to see this here, but why can't we get anything else from BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe?
Absolutely what I keep thinking as well since the moment the original Little Nightmares got its release here.
Post edited February 11, 2021 by RadonGOG
I was too annoyed at some of the first episode parts I won't be getting this one for now but it was a pretty decent game nonetheless!
It looks as beautiful as the 1st game.
Thanks for the release!!
Finally! I'm really excited for this sequel, it's definitely going to be awesome!
tfishell: good to see this here, but why can't we get anything else from BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe?
Goddamn now I really want Ace Combat 7 on GOG.
Oh these games are so well done. I simply love them. So glad to seem them all here on GOG.
I would buy "Enslaved: Odyssey to the West" in a heartbeat, if they'd release it here.
This looks really cool from the YT videos I have seen on from Gameranx. The first one was quite fun so this one goes on the wishlist for a time when a certain virus will be over and work will pick back up (hopefully).
nevermind
Post edited September 30, 2021 by derelict.765