It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Discover an innovative brick-by-brick building mechanic to design puzzle solutions from your own imagination and see your creations brought to life in a beautiful LEGO® Bricktales world where every problem has a constructive resolution.

Embark on an epic adventure across a world of beautiful LEGO diorama biomes crafted brick by brick as you search for inspiration to help your grandfather reinvigorate his rundown amusement park with your little robot buddy in tow. Your journey will take you to the deepest jungle, sun-drenched deserts, a bustling city corner, a towering medieval castle, and tropical Caribbean islands. Help the minifigures of these worlds by solving puzzles and unlock new skills throughout the story to further explore these worlds and uncover the many secrets and mysteries they contain.

LEGO® Bricktales is available on GOG now alongside its beautiful soundtrack!
This looks great. Good to play with children as well.
So it is released, or comming soon, because store page wants just to notify me whenever it will be released?
Smoggu: So it is released, or comming soon, because store page wants just to notify me whenever it will be released?
For me it still shows Comming Soon.
Attachments:
It should have been released at 17:00 CET (as stated by the developers on steam) but still isn't available anywhere :(
GOG is always affected by storms in the temporal continuum...
it is 4 PM CET so it looks like we need to wait one hour more.
The bricks are live!
Clownski_: The bricks are live!
OMG, it is happening! (●'◡'●)
I played the demo on Steam a few days back. I found the controls and building aspect more clunky than usual - first LEGO game that didn't click with me (pun intended),

maybe it's also _too_ childish for me.

YMMV, though.

anyway, good to see more prominent games on GOG.
Post edited October 12, 2022 by dyscode
At least we know the price... so I'll wait for a discount, can't afford it at the moment :(
FYI, no key rebinds in this one.
Nice. I didn't expect it. I'll buy here instead of Steam.
Zoidberg: FYI, no key rebinds in this one.
GRRRRR. Hopefully it's patched in soon enough.
Due to the last promotion of Lego games and this new release, is there chance for Lego City Undercover coming to GOG?