It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New missions, traps, monsters, and more – all in a great DLC.
Genre: RPG and Strategy
Discount: 10% off until 2nd February 2022, 6 PM UTC.
GOG, update this game!

I just bought it and ran the DLC installer but the game doesn't display the DLC as being present.

Both for offline installers and Galaxy.
On GOG all the achievements released with the previous DLC are also missing and some changes are needed to make some old achievements operational again after the game updates.

I contacted the developers but they never did anything until now.
Did they ever fix the randomness of the game ? I liked the idea but could never get really into it.
Post edited January 27, 2022 by Reaper9988
low rated
Reaper9988: Dud they ever fix the randomness of the game ? I liked the idea but could never get really into it.
go play vn-s those are not random
Reaper9988: Dud they ever fix the randomness of the game ? I liked the idea but could never get really into it.
Orkhepaj: go play vn-s those are not random
Here
_
><_>

Now shoo.
Post edited January 26, 2022 by Reaper9988
https://www.gog.com/forum/legend_of_keepers_career_of_a_dungeon_master/feed_the_trolls_dlc_is_not_working_windows_version

Shocker, the game that went through an entire EA phase without a single post from the developer doesn't work properly.
I uninstalled the entire game then re-installed fresh from Galaxy and now the DLC runs.