It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for this mysterious exploration adventure – Kona II: Brume is now available on GOG!

Northern Québec, 1970: A mining village is enveloped in a distorted reality by a mysterious mist—the Brume. Step back into your role as Detective Carl Faubert, now tasked with uncovering the enigmatic origins of this disruptive force. Navigate the snow-swept landscapes and encounter stranded victims and survivors of a devastating avalanche. Your ultimate mission: to trace the dark secret behind the Brume and strive to eliminate it.

Now on GOG!
TheCleaner517: I'm glad new games are coming to GOG and this game may be exciting to someone. However, imo, if this is what to expect from what was described as "incredible new releases", then we are in for a long boring and disappointing road for this summer sale.

It isn't leaving alot of room for hope that a decent AA or even AAA game is going to be released/re-released. Hope I am proven wrong.
Breja: My sentiment exactly. A number of releases today, and even though they may very well be decent games for what they are, it's a very meger beginning for one of the big seasonal sales. I also hope GOG still has a surprise or two up their sleeve, though I don't see why they wouldn't open with something big if they've got it.
Exactly my point. I just don't understand that if GOG had, what they think, is a highly anticipated game, or even multiple ones, that they would start this big sale with a banger.

Yet they haven't which is rather concerning. Wouldn't make sense to release a high impact game in the middle or the end of the sale unless they plan to extend the discount of said game past the time of the sale.

I do hope I am proven wrong.
Any plans to bring the Linux version to GOG that Steam has ?
Post edited June 20, 2024 by shylock.596
(Youtube) Kona II: Brume --- Official Launch Trailer
Schlaumayr: Interestiing with KONA part one being not available for purchase here for quite some time now.
kotcore: Kona 1 is available on here though? It's 90% off right now.
Damnit, I could not find it in the store, when I searched it before my post. And I had some memory of it being delisted in the past... my memory tricked me xD Sorry for the misinformation
65% discount now active.
Doc0075: 65% discount now active.
And suddenly it's got my interest.
I really liked the first game. Don't miss that one too!
Instabuy!

I really liked the atmosphere of the first game. :)
kotcore: Everytime I look at this forum it feels like 90% of it is just miserable old gamers, who dislike everything and the gog forum exists only so they can have some form of social interaction
Maybe they're bitter that GOG didn't turn into the DRM-free or Good Old Games crusader they expected?
kotcore: Everytime I look at this forum it feels like 90% of it is just miserable old gamers
A little fun fact (from a newspaper article from June, 19th 2024):
-------------------------------------------------------
Gamers are getting older and older

Video games are for the young?
This has not been the case for a long time, says the Managing Director of "game - Association of the German Games Industry".
An ongoing survey confirms the trend.

Germany's gamers are getting older and older - this is the result of a study by the "game - Association of the German Games Industry" based on data from the market research company CPS GfK.
The survey is based on an ongoing survey of 25,000 consumers on their purchasing and gaming habits and a retail panel.

According to the survey, the average age of gamers in Germany has risen to over 38 years in 2023.
Ten years ago, the average age was 33.6 years.

This development is due to a continuous increase in players in the 60-plus age group.
In the past twelve months, the proportion of this group has risen by 300,000 to a total of 6.4 million players in Germany.

As the main explanation for this phenomenon, the association sees loyal gamers from the early days of the video game boom (from the 1980s and 1990s).

Although the average age of gamers has been rising for years, the development is still surprising for many, said game Managing Director Felix Falk.
"The image of games as a medium for children and young people only, is persistent.
And sure: they are still an important part of the games world.
Nevertheless: only one in five game players in Germany is under the age of 18."

Overall, 58 per cent of Germans between the ages of six and 69 play video games.

The distribution between men and women has changed slightly over the past ten years:
In 2013, women made up 46 per cent of the total 31.4 million gamers.
In 2023, the figure is 48 per cent.
--------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Ninja'ed
Post edited June 22, 2024 by timppu