It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for this mysterious exploration adventure – Kona II: Brume is now available on GOG!

Northern Québec, 1970: A mining village is enveloped in a distorted reality by a mysterious mist—the Brume. Step back into your role as Detective Carl Faubert, now tasked with uncovering the enigmatic origins of this disruptive force. Navigate the snow-swept landscapes and encounter stranded victims and survivors of a devastating avalanche. Your ultimate mission: to trace the dark secret behind the Brume and strive to eliminate it.

Now on GOG!
Many thanks to GOG for this release. A game I was really looking forward to.

It's just a shame it's not on discount.
There better be a release discount, it's been discounted for 66% in the past (on other stores). :P

Oh, and release Bears In Space here too Ravenscourt, come on. :)
Post edited June 20, 2024 by NuffCatnip
I'm glad new games are coming to GOG and this game may be exciting to someone. However, imo, if this is what to expect from what was described as "incredible new releases", then we are in for a long boring and disappointing road for this summer sale.

It isn't leaving alot of room for hope that a decent AA or even AAA game is going to be released/re-released. Hope I am proven wrong.
Can we also get the missing Kona VR DLC for the first game? Not interested in VR but it should have been here for the people that use it.
TheCleaner517: I'm glad new games are coming to GOG and this game may be exciting to someone.
However, imo, if this is what to expect from what was described as "incredible new releases", then we are in for a long boring and disappointing road for this summer sale.

It isn't leaving alot of room for hope that a decent AA or even AAA game is going to be released/re-released.
Hope I am proven wrong.
- Summer Sale started yesterday,
- is scheduled to run for three weeks,
- so naturally: on the second day someone is complaining, that a released game is not meeting their high expectations.
TheCleaner517: I'm glad new games are coming to GOG and this game may be exciting to someone.
However, imo, if this is what to expect from what was described as "incredible new releases", then we are in for a long boring and disappointing road for this summer sale.

It isn't leaving alot of room for hope that a decent AA or even AAA game is going to be released/re-released.
Hope I am proven wrong.
BreOl72: - Summer Sale started yesterday,
- so naturally: on the second day someone is complaining, that a released game is not meeting their high expectations.
You must be new here and also didn't read what I stated.
Post edited June 20, 2024 by TheCleaner517
Interestiing with KONA part one being not available for purchase here for quite some time now.

And yahh..., with original release in 23 in other stores I sure won't pay full price here, especially with 66% discount on other places already...

But let's just lean back and see what they still might have in store for us...
Post edited June 20, 2024 by Schlaumayr
BreOl72: - Summer Sale started yesterday,
TheCleaner517: You ust be new here and also didn't read what I stated.
Sure buddy...as my forum tag clearly states: Registered Sep 2010.
And you oldtimer are a registered user here since when? 2008? 2009?
Oh no, wait...Apr 2015.

'Nuff said.

I knew immediately after I read "king_kunat"'s post(s) yesterday, that this would be the reaction...
TheCleaner517: You ust be new here and also didn't read what I stated.
BreOl72: Sure buddy...as my forum tag clearly states: Registered Sep 2010.
And you oldtimer are a registered user here since when? 2008? 2009?
Oh no, wait...Apr 2015.

'Nuff said.

I knew immediately after I read "king_kunat"'s post(s) yesterday, that this would be the reaction...
Well, that easily garnered a reply. Figured you would want to defend yourself on that matter as if it meant something important. In any case, then that obviously means you didn't read what I stated.

The whole "hope I am proven wrong" you easily glossed over, it seems. Ah well, can't help everybody.
Post edited June 20, 2024 by TheCleaner517
TheCleaner517: Ah well, can't help everybody.
I also deleted your "friend request".
No clue as to why you sent that in the first place.
I'm not interested.
TheCleaner517: I'm glad new games are coming to GOG and this game may be exciting to someone. However, imo, if this is what to expect from what was described as "incredible new releases", then we are in for a long boring and disappointing road for this summer sale.

It isn't leaving alot of room for hope that a decent AA or even AAA game is going to be released/re-released. Hope I am proven wrong.
My sentiment exactly. A number of releases today, and even though they may very well be decent games for what they are, it's a very meger beginning for one of the big seasonal sales. I also hope GOG still has a surprise or two up their sleeve, though I don't see why they wouldn't open with something big if they've got it.
high rated
Schlaumayr: Interestiing with KONA part one being not available for purchase here for quite some time now.
Kona 1 is available on here though? It's 90% off right now.
BreOl72: - so naturally: on the second day someone is complaining, that a released game is not meeting their high expectations.
Everytime I look at this forum it feels like 90% of it is just miserable old gamers, who dislike everything and the gog forum exists only so they can have some form of social interaction
kotcore: Everytime I look at this forum it feels like 90% of it is just miserable old gamers, who dislike everything and the gog forum exists only so they can have some form of social interaction
I don't think there's nearly as much complaining about anything here as there is about other people complaining.
It's not something that I want or would play.... just posting to support the idea of a release discount for those that do want this.