It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Discover an amazing action-adventure title fused with RPG and Farming elements. Kitaria Fables is now available on GOG.COM with a 20% discount that will last until 16th September 2021, 9 AM UTC!

More adventures incoming! Discover exciting role-playing games during RPG Month on GOG.COM.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
It is necessary to fix a problem so as not to cause confusion. After purchasing the DELUXE edition, three DLC appear in the store as if they hadn't been purchased yet, when in fact they were. Are they:

Demon Kitty Outfit

Sakura Outfit

Sub-Zero Outfit.
Attachments:
Patias: It is necessary to fix a problem so as not to cause confusion. After purchasing the DELUXE edition, three DLC appear in the store as if they hadn't been purchased yet, when in fact they were. Are they:

Demon Kitty Outfit

Sakura Outfit

Sub-Zero Outfit.
Now that's interesting. I don't have Sub-Zero or Demon-Kitty Outfit in my list at all. Also there is a free download called Light-Mythical Wings which is not included in the Deluxe version.

Edit: I found them in the store page. It's Mini-DLC packs! This is why they are not marked as In Library

Demon-Kitty Outfit
Black Cat Skin
Evil Horns
Phantom Wings

Sub-Zero Outfit
Blue Cat Skin
Blue Mythical Wings

Sakura Outfit
Sakura Skin
Pink Wings

The only DLC not included is the free download which is Light Mythical Wings. I included it as an option in my batch file so if anyone wants to use it they don't need to add it.
Post edited September 02, 2021 by Mori_Yuki
I quite enjoyed the demo, so I'm grabbing this. :)

I'll pass on the DLC though. Asking extra for base-color skins at launch is a bit questionable. Don't care at all about accessory fluff. As far as I could tell there'll be enough of that stuff that can be earned or bought in-game that these extras seems really unnecessary. *shrug*
Matewis: Can't decide if I want to try a game in this genre or not. Seems like it could be a terrible time-sink :\
There's a demo on Steam which should give you a good idea whether this'll be for you or not. It features a sizeable enough portion of the beginning game.
Post edited September 02, 2021 by Mr.Mumbles
Mr.Mumbles: There's a demo on Steam which should give you a good idea whether this'll be for you or not. It features a sizeable enough portion of the beginning game.
Cool thanks, maybe I should check it out then over the weekend.

I can't say for sure, but it seems as if demos are starting to become a thing again, at least for indies. It'd be awesome if that were indeed the case.
Looks like a nice game but:

- Released with 15 DLC's on Day 1. Sorry that's unacceptable in my book.
- Even if I were to accept DLC's on release, I don't want to have to reinstall all 15 every time the game receives an update. This also gives me the impression that the game has been chopped up in small pieces on purpose to generate more profit.

@Devs - This is a poor way to release a game, and you lost a sale from me cause of it.
Post edited September 02, 2021 by Ganni1987
Peeked at a gameplay video, the game looks great but lacks gameplay with depth. Was looking forward to this. :(
Post edited September 02, 2021 by NuffCatnip
Ganni1987: Looks like a nice game but:

- Released with 15 DLC's on Day 1. Sorry that's unacceptable in my book.
- Even if I were to accept DLC's on release, I don't want to have to reinstall all 15 every time the game receives an update. This also gives me the impression that the game has been chopped up in small pieces on purpose to generate more profit.

@Devs - This is a poor way to release a game, and you lost a sale from me cause of it.
They’re not even proper DLCs but just useless skins. Basically, they’re microtransactions disguised as DLCs.
Thanks for news
Experiment513: IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!
OMG yes - this was the exact same reaction I had with the exact same quote!

Thanks for making my day!
Just found out that this game was made by an Indonesian based developer from Yogyakarta. Great to see more games from my country available here.
NuffCatnip: Peeked at a gameplay video, the game looks great but lacks gameplay with depth. Was looking forward to this. :(
Its the one thing putting me off getting it as well..