It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Escape the depths of an otherworldly labyrinth in this cinematic puzzle platformer.
INMOST is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM!
Explore a hauntingly beautiful pixel art world, with three playable characters and one dark, interconnected story. Lure enemies into lethal traps, solve puzzles and utilize your scythe, hookshot or a pickaxe to avoid a gruesome end!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Another one published by Chucklefish.
And what about achievements? Why Gog version doesn't has those?
LifeLover: And what about achievements? Why Gog version doesn't has those?
Because many developers have a bad habit of treating us like second-class citizens. But when it comes to charging, they have no qualms about charging the same as with other stores that do have these characteristics. A full-blown abuse.

They could at least have the ethics of lowering the price by not offering those features. But it is better not to work and earn the same.
Xabyer_B: Because many developers have a bad habit of treating us like second-class citizens. But when it comes to charging, they have no qualms about charging the same as with other stores that do have these characteristics. A full-blown abuse.

They could at least have the ethics of lowering the price by not offering those features. But it is better not to work and earn the same.
I completely agree with you, for some reason Developers (and / or even on GOG side some persons - ?programmers?) can’t add certain features to the game. Why such situation is happening isn’t clear!

I say so, because once I wrote to both the GOG team and Game Devs about one really annoying bug in game (not in this game), and what do you think… They are shifted responsibility to each other! At the same time, the buyer suffers because he/she needs to put up with the bug. This is real situation from my experience.
Post edited August 23, 2020 by LifeLover
Xabyer_B: Because many developers have a bad habit of treating us like second-class citizens. But when it comes to charging, they have no qualms about charging the same as with other stores that do have these characteristics. A full-blown abuse.

Yeah, I've been waiting for this game but the fact that it doesn't have the achievements leaves a bitter taste in my mouth so for now I won't take it. In the end, it's simply a matter of treating your customers with respect no matter where they buy.
DrazenCro: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Sure. Carefully designed a few-hours-long gameplay is fine. For me it's even definitely better than 100-hours long procedurally generated games (rarely worth the time spent).
Yea, digital sales of games completely changed my perception of game length. Since I got a backlog of sort, I'm very much in favor of shorter but focused games (although I don't by the most recent games, so I also don't expect a game to make up for a €60 price tag). 3 to 15 hours often seems like a good length to me to explore a good concept without adding much bloat.
DrazenCro: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Sure. Carefully designed a few-hours-long gameplay is fine. For me it's even definitely better than 100-hours long procedurally generated games (rarely worth the time spent).
Couldn't agree more, I do play one game now which is very long, I think that I have 100 hours in it, but once i'm done with it that would be that, it isn't bad game at all, though I'm kinda lost now with the story - don't remember half of if though I know the main theme behind it, it would be better if the game is shorter, I have a feeling I would enjoy the game story more, currently I'm kinda lost in it, and also I'm at the point where you wonder all over the world to try to search and solve your quests.
Finally...
Thanks, GOG!
The gampelay looks interesting but I think I have something to say about the pixel art.

Well, I can say that I both love and hate the pixel art. As Genesis player in most of my youth I saw a ton of pixellated art in games and to be honest seeing this game's pixel art felt like it's too complicated to be NES pixel art but if I call it a 16 bit style pixel art it doesn't feel right either. I understand that this is supposed to be a modern game with pixel art as the "skin" for the game but it still felt jarring to me. I love it because there's parts in the trailer that close to 16 bit era but I also hate it when I saw the character's sprites. I felt that they held back in making interesting character sprites for the sake of "NES style character" when in reality NES characters tend to be far more simpler in design.
If anyone still is interested, Inmost has an Achievements, so you can buy it here and support FCK DRM initiative.