It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hellmut doesn't look at explosions.

Hellmut: The Badass from Hell is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
He's been to hell and back. That really changed him. It still does, in fact, as Hellmut can transform himself into the Rat King, the Orc Fairy, and a bunch of other absurd oddities as he fights to eradicate any demon he comes across in this explosive dungeon crawler of frenetic action.
Alexim: I can't find the Galaxificator, it's random like the other weapons? What is this box of which you are talking about?
pmcollectorboy: It's a GOG specific weapon under DLC. I'm not entirely sure how you find it in game, though.
Yep, I have the DLC but I too can't find it, so I thought you might have some information.
Probably it's a rare random weapon in the shop? :O
HeartsAndRainbows: [GOGmix issues]
Fortuk: It's showing up on the store page just fine though?
It is now. After waiting for pretty much the entire day I was able to re-add it manually. I just hadn't felt like sharing that development as it must be rather boring to the average forumgoer - and there is still no comment to my ticket, that would shed some light on what actually happened.
Thank you for the intended heads up regardless. :)
HeartsAndRainbows: It is now. After waiting for pretty much the entire day I was able to re-add it manually. I just hadn't felt like sharing that development as it must be rather boring to the average forumgoer - and there is still no comment to my ticket, that would shed some light on what actually happened.
Thank you for the intended heads up regardless. :)
It's probably the GOGMixes being funky in general; I'm not sure whether they're even fully supported anymore. You're welcome regardless!
So I was giving this game a brief spin last night and picked up the .45 from the shop. As I was aiming the gun around, it looked like little more than a pistol spinning vertically around his belly button. Your mileage of the game may depend on your tolerance of the ridiculous.