It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A release you’ve been waiting for – Gori: Cuddly Carnage is now out on GOG with a -20% launch discount until September 12th, 1 PM UTC!

Humanity has been destroyed - and it's up to Gori, along with his deadly but wise-cracking sentient hoverboard, F.R.A.N.K, and morose AI companion, CH1-P, to shred and slay the evil Adorable Army!

You can now also get:
Gori: Cuddly Carnage - Day One Skin Pack
Gori: Cuddly Carnage - Neon Neko Skin Pack
Gori: Cuddly Carnage - Dragon Skin Pack
Gori: Cuddly Carnage - Catbox Skin Pack
Gori: Cuddly Carnage – PlayTime Skin Pack
Gori: Cuddly Carnage – Change Skin Pack
Gori : Cuddly Carnage Special Edition

Now on GOG!
Atreyu666: I've just got to know that this game's WASD can not be rebound in the keybinding menu. I as a left-handed player can NOT play it like that unfortunately. It's a real shame, this game looked good.

And off of my wishlist with you...
Another one…

I remember that one user claimed that there are no games without rebindable keys anymore about two months ago.
mk47at: Another one…

I remember that one user claimed that there are no games without rebindable keys anymore about two months ago.
There are definetly more of those. Another case was "Jack Holmes: Master of Puppets" which I've refunded. It was the same problem as here, you could change all the keybindings except the ones for movement.
So if you have a rebinding menu, just let me rebind ALL the keys I want.

Another game without any rebinding menu at all was AER and I'm sure, as I go through my backlog, I'll find some more of those candidates....

Outcast: A New Beginning had some issues with the keybindings but I could solve them by editing the input.ini. I backupped that .ini with my installer in case I would play the game again. At least here the issue was solvable.
Post edited August 30, 2024 by Atreyu666
The artbook does not seem to be available for download yet.
Yigdboz: The artbook does not seem to be available for download yet.
Same here ("No such object: games-" etc). I'll check again in a few days.
Hi,

Same here.

I can't download the artbook.

I bought the digital deluxe edition.
Yigdboz: The artbook does not seem to be available for download yet.
Hey there! We're aware of the problem and will do our best to fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience