It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become famous as the legendary hero of your Viking clan and notorious as the scourge of other jarls – Frozenheim is here, together with its Soundtrack!

Lead your Viking clan onto unknown shores and carve out a future for your people in the fjords of Frozenheim. Gather resources, expand, and watch your settlement grow to a bustling town that will withstand the harshness of winter and wrath of other clans.

Now on GOG!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjmTjIwyoNA
GameOver screen: "Winter is Coming. There's nothing you can to."
GameWin screen: "Summer is upon us. About to last much longer than expected. "
Since Vikings joined us I feel better. Good new game : )
Frozenheim or Land of the Vikings?

Seems Frozenheim's emphasis is more on combat while Land of the Vikings is more toward management... but which is the "better" game?
Hey! Another good game. I must say I added both to wishlist as it appears high quality performance. Vikings knew about N. America before Columbus, but they didn't tell the rest of the World about it. They invented sailing with Sunstone whatever the weather, and some interesting board games. I understand the importance of fighting, but I also understand that building, culture and discovering are always taking my heart for good rides.
Attachments:
There is only 1 review - anyone else bought and played this yet? not a good review, so not sure I want to buy it - even at 65% off. I have never been the one to just buy and try and ask for a refund if I don't like it...