It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An uplifting narrative experience about a journey, and the breaks that follow it – Fireside is now available on GOG!

In this 2D, hand-drawn adventure title you’ll make friends, trade and chat at the campfire, weave connections, and explore a serene magic-filled world. If you’re looking for something incredibly cozy and relaxing, make sure you won’t miss this one!

Fireside – now on GOG!
As much as I enjoy racially profiling orcs and crushing the life out of them for no reason other than that they're an orc, I also enjoy games that are entirely violence-free games such as A Short Hike, Behind the Frame, Beyond Blue, Calico, Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank, Gris, Haven Park, No Longer Home, and ᗢ (Meow).... where the player character engages in no amount of murder. Okay, it's also true that none of those games have orcs in them.

Wishlisted.

The only real questions are:

1. Does it have cats?

2. Steam has this on a new release sale until June 11th but GOG has it at full price. Is Fireside going on sale here as part of a summer sale?
Breja: This looks nice, but I wish it wasn't quite so "serene". All this tranquility just sounds a bit boring to me. A good journey needs some goblins or giant spiders along the way.
BreOl72: Congratz!
You just discovered, that not every game is made for you personally.
I made that same discovery a few yeras ago.
From this day on, your life will be much easier.
To me, it's an understandable criticism. Games and movies ( in a lesser way, as they're not interactive but still narrative)
need some challenge. If not for the player, at least for the characters (I'm looking at you, easy-mode JRPGs).
If there isn't any, you have beautiful audio-visual art but the engagement in the story will suffer, much more so if you're asked to act in it while...everything's ok.
Mind, I love slow pacing, beautiful or quirky scenery, building at ease instead of surviving hordes of opponents, etc.
but there still should be something to achieve, e.g. in city builders you have to think how to place buildings, in resource management you strive to get the best out of the surroundings, etc. so it's peaceful, not necessarily hard challenging, but still a task for the player to perfect.