It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Years after a boy genius named Evan disappears, a bizarre letter arrives. The lost boy wants a girl named Dysis to come and find him. Evan's Remains is now available on GOG.COM with a 30% discount lasting until 1st December 2020, 2 PM UTC! In this causal indie game, you play as Dysis and you need to solve an intricate series of puzzles to unravel the entire mystery - and bring missing Evan home.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
I've been waiting for it for some time now...
Thanks, GOG!
Too bad there are no achievements in the GOG version.
Looks kind of cute and is not too expensive, so thanks, will try a blind buy.
Anime-BlackWolf: Looks kind of cute and is not too expensive, so thanks, will try a blind buy.
I've heard good things about it. I just grabbed the Deluxe Edition with the soundtrack.
Odd, platformer part do look like having ~< 10 yo girl (& boy?) yet dialogues seem to have a late teens ( >~ 16)?
I wonder if the story of this game is just one big metaphor or we actually found a dead body or grave in the end.
Heads up: Evan's Remains ost is also available outside of the deluxe edition, it's just not listed in the game's page.
RedRagan: I wonder if the story of this game is just one big metaphor or we actually found a dead body or grave in the end.
Or Evans just won't go away. Ha, ha!