It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Set in the unforgiving lands of Alaska, Edge of Sanity is a Cthulhu-inspired, 2D survival horror game – and is now available on GOG with a -10% launch discount until September 27th, 3 PM UTC!

Uncover a disturbing story while madness claws at your mind. Lead a group of survivors and explore, scavenge and survive together – against untold eldritch horrors.

You can now also get Edge of Sanity - Eldritch Edition and Edge of Sanity - Supporter Pack.

Now on GOG!
Into the insanity known as the GOG forum!
“We were headed for the edge of sanity… like we were aberrations, phantoms. Trust gave way to doubt. Hope to superstition.”

I like how it looks, and for a moment I though it might be a point & click, in which case I'd definitely add it to the wishlist. Unfortunately, that's not the case, so I guess what remains of my sanity is safe for now.
Nice release!

But Firesquid got all my budget for the moment, so it will remain in my wishlist...
At the Edge of the Weak
I hope for a better Tue
(Mon, bloody Mon)
Watching the trailer, I was gonna make a very cynical remark about the free rights on HPL's works, but seeing the Daedalic logo, I still hope the producers made sure this was an interesting game. The pixel art's alright, I'm just worried about the plot, hoping it's not too run'ow'da'mill.
Wottie: The pixel art's alright,
Pixel...art...? Are we looking at the same game?
Post edited September 14, 2024 by Breja