It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get scared thanks to an adventure horror game where you explore a gigantic, mysterious house that hides many secrets. Don’t Be Afraid is now available on GOG.COM along with a 15% discount lasting until 25th March, 2 PM UTC!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
I would appreciate a Linux version, I put a message for developers.
If you want to support the request, it is here :
https://www.gog.com/forum/dont_be_afraid/dont_be_afraid_linux
Post edited March 13, 2021 by LinuxFire
We know, with so many games coming out, it is becoming a problem to find titles for them.

So, after Don't be afraid, we can expect the sequels

This is not what it seems.

and

The check is in the mail

or, honouring Mr. Iain M. Banks,

Of course I still love you.
You can't tell me what to do!

I'll go in that corner being afraid, and there's nothing you can do about it! Ahahah!
I win!
Okay I won't be.
I can't be afraid of what looks like a charmless FNAF knockoff that's still referencing a type of puppet that hasn't seen serious use since the 1970s.

And "Immense world of kidnapper’s house with numerous, hidden secrets," is very much an oxymoron.

Finally: "Give us a like on Facebook!"

Kindly, kindly, kindly, please don't ask such a request of me.
Darvond: And "Immense world of kidnapper’s house with numerous, hidden secrets," is very much an oxymoron.
Well, for a child, a house can truly appear be a world in itself, especially a large one. The house is described as "gigantic". Talking about an inmense world sounds fair, then.
@Devs and Gog Staff

Let me ask again : Where's " The First Toy " DLC ?