It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We have something for soulslike games enthusiasts – Deathbound is now out on GOG, launching with a -10% discount until August 22nd!

Deathbound is a one-of-a-kind party-based soulslike set in a callous world where Faith and Science clash. Dynamically transform between fallen warriors all with their own unique skill sets, combat styles, and rich history, and conquer a brutal reality where Life and Death were never more conflicted.

You can also get:
Deathbound Soundtrack
Deathbound Artbook
Deathbound - Legacies of Ziêminal Skin Pack
Deathbound - Cult of Life - Deluxe Edition
Deathbound - Church of Death - Ultimate Edition

Wishlist it now!
Cool, thanks for the release on gog ! There is never enough souls-like in my opinion, I take them all. I'll wait for the release of the future DLC before buying it though, but you should update the store page of the ultimate edition, which gives the impression the price is higher for the same content.
This game looks great. To the wish list.
Who cried "Heavy Armored Gorilla Zombie!"?
Nice, another game I can safely ignore and save some money.

Why don't they just make a game that starts you off dead with a nicely designed "game over" screen? Would do the same for me as this...
Nice, thank you for releasing the full package with achievements day one here, Trialforge and Tate Multimedia!
Instant purchase.
Is the Demo a valid representation of the final game? I can't find any gameply footage except from the demo 6 months ago.
People will definitely eat this up.